Taylor Swift

Muppetmark

5 hours ago, Hotchilidog said:

Not had an email yet but I am expecting it this week. ordered from the UK store this time 🙂

Fingers crossed! Really excited to get this and complete the set.

On a different note - with all the festival/tour announcements starting to come through, I just feel in my waters that we’ll get a big announcement of Taylor’s tour soon.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Fingers crossed! Really excited to get this and complete the set.

On a different note - with all the festival/tour announcements starting to come through, I just feel in my waters that we’ll get a big announcement of Taylor’s tour soon.

I really hope so, having missed out on three performances in 2020 the next tour announcement cannot come soon enough. With three new albums and Fearless to tour I do not envy the task of those charged with making the plans. So much material to choose from and that's without touching the other albums.

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The wrong T & J showing up last Saturday night didn't really help improve confidence.

Agreed.  I had really expected her to do a 30 minute Folklore / Evermore stripped back set.  Those two albums would have fitted perfectly into the Live At Worthy Farm concept, and she was also in the UK recently.  It made so much sense, and the fact it didn't happen really makes me wonder if she gets it as much as we think she does.

Who knows, could be any number of reasons why she wasn't there. Don't think it particularly indicates anything either way. She was spotted in Belfast which is where they're filming that new show Alwyn is working on, so maybe just a scheduling conflict.

Her tour announcements are usually fairly well coordinated, so a one off slot at Glastonbury (which would near enough confirm her for 2022) probably wasn't in the plan.

On 5/24/2021 at 10:50 PM, jparx said:

Anyone has any word on their evermore vinyl? Release date was 28th May but not sure if that means they should start to be shipped after that, or before?

Arrived today! 😀

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sedra said:

Arrived today! 😀

My JUST arrived! I only received the dispatch email a couple hours ago 😂

I've been on the verge of buying a better (and, frankly, proper) record player over the last few weeks. This might prompt a trip to the shops later today.

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Sometimes I remember that Glastonbury 2020's headliners were actually going to be Kendrick, Macca and Taylor and it seems like a bizarre hallucination that the stars had actually aligned so perfectly.

Such a balanced and strong trio. 

Kendrick is probably one of the most critically acclaimed hip hop artists of all time, definitely this generations Tupac.

Macca - enough said

Taylor - A global star that seemed just as excited to play glasto as we are to attend it. A true magic you can’t miss.

Although, I’m somewhat glad that Taylor is headlining AFTER folklore and evermore. Some of the songs from these albums need to be on a pyramid field.

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be some mentions on Twitter of Taylor dropping something this Friday? Not quite sure what the detail is, just some references to Taylor and the 11th June. The Reddit gang seem to be in overdrive as well on the theories. @Matt42 this seems like something you’d be on to?

47 minutes ago, jparx said:

There seems to be some mentions on Twitter of Taylor dropping something this Friday? Not quite sure what the detail is, just some references to Taylor and the 11th June. The Reddit gang seem to be in overdrive as well on the theories. @Matt42 this seems like something you’d be on to?

So the film which she previewed the wildest dreams snippet in is coming out this Friday I believe?

There have also been some readings into various posts from her team. She posted 21 donuts on her Instagram. Read into that what you will.

38 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

539504.jpg?b64lines=IE1PTFRPIEJFTkUu

A wacky internet leak that lorde’s lead was called solar power turned out to be true so bare with me I’m a little bit open to the idea of a wacky leak/ hint right now. 

Edited by Matt42

9 hours ago, Matt42 said:

A wacky internet leak that lorde’s lead was called solar power turned out to be true so bare with me I’m a little bit open to the idea of a wacky leak/ hint right now. 

Wasn’t the Lorde thing literally her mum (I think?) openly discussing song titles on Twitter or was there something before that? 

18 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Wasn’t the Lorde thing literally her mum (I think?) openly discussing song titles on Twitter or was there something before that? 

Someone on a pop music forum said she had two singles coming  - Solar Power and one that is called Mood Ring.

Reading into this post I think there are a few clues in here “she really hates the winter” sounds like it could be in reference to a lyric? A bit like she thinks you love the beach you’re such a damned liar, maybe she goes in about how much she hates winter and loves solar power? No idea.

BF7C0B76-B839-4AC0-8CB6-EBAFCC95A30C.jpeg

Edited by Matt42

9 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Reading into this post I think there are a few clues in here “she really hates the winter” sounds like it could be in reference to a lyric? A bit like she thinks you love the beach you’re such a damned liar, maybe she goes in about how much she hates winter and loves solar power? No idea.

You are Ted Rogers and I claim my £5.

image.png.da15eaa253a071263e35ddf261620939.png