Taylor Swift

Muppetmark

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Reckon two hours especially if you add in a guest and of course a Michael and Emily duet at the end as it’s the big five o. 

The whole £250 ticket fee will be worth it to watch Michael join in on Shake It Off

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol. Would be an easy shoe in since it looks like theyll play Sunday. And they even took Ed on his first u.s tour as a support act, then he returned the favor last year. So lots of history.

They're supporting Kings of Leon a few days earlier in Euorpe. What with this Kings of Leon Finsbury Park date on the Sunday, I wonder if they'll be supporting them there too..

Edited by JSmurphy

Personally I think Taylor will only have one guest. I don't see her set being full of guest appearances. I know she enjoys bringing people on stage, but she clearly recognises this is a huge show and I think it will be all Taylor, with a guest slot from someone like Charli or HAIM. Frankly I'm surprised people aren't mentioning Diana Ross as a guest. That would be out of left field and we know Taylor is a student of the game.

I may be totally wrong, but I don't see Ed doing it. They have a weird friendly competition vibe, and I think Taylor will want to do it her own way without his involvement.

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

Personally I think Taylor will only have one guest. I don't see her set being full of guest appearances. I know she enjoys bringing people on stage, but she clearly recognises this is a huge show and I think it will be all Taylor, with a guest slot from someone like Charli or HAIM. Frankly I'm surprised people aren't mentioning Diana Ross as a guest. That would be out of left field and we know Taylor is a student of the game.

I may be totally wrong, but I don't see Ed doing it. They have a weird friendly competition vibe, and I think Taylor will want to do it her own way without his involvement.

That's a good shout. Makes sense that she'd want to be seen doing this on her strengths rather than relying on festival names to carry it for her. More power to her if that's the case.

I like guest appearances to be unexpected left field jobbies, not just a by the numbers thing

11 minutes ago, jparx said:

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

That's a good shout. Makes sense that she'd want to be seen doing this on her strengths rather than relying on festival names to carry it for her. More power to her if that's the case.

I like guest appearances to be unexpected left field jobbies, not just a by the numbers thing

I hope it's not Sheeran, we could do with a break from him for a while. I'd expect some kind of special guest joining her though. 

Maybe worth keeping an aye on whoever else is playing that day to see who it could possibly be. Mind saying that you don't have to be on the bill these days to show up- look at Chris Martin and PSB

4 minutes ago, mazola said:

How about Madonna joining her for a couple of songs, wasn't there rumours of a Madonna doing a mini set either this year or next?

Might be miles off but I don't see that happening. I just can't see Madge's first appearance at Glatonbury being a special guest wheeled out for someone else's headline show. 

5 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'll own up to being pretty heavily irony-poisoned, but I think on the occasions where 'OK boomer' has been deployed on here it's a glib response to a fogey-ish opinion rather than a slight to the actual person writing the post - who could be of any age. I'm sure I self-boomer all the time.

The post a few pages back about mentally-challenged teenage girls was far more hateful language.

As per the election thread, I'm not optimistic about even getting the chance. I think we're going to see a number of changes to the whole electoral process, contempt for the rule of law and a resurgent authoritarian nationalism. He's got the potential to go full Orban on us.

My post wasnt about mentally challenged teenage girls. It was about mentally challenged older girls. Which I thought was very obviously trolling.

Glad youre offended though!