Taylor Swift

Muppetmark

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

My favourite of the facebook comments is someone saying "too much Emily not enough Michael input" under a video of Michael talking about how happy he is that they've booked her

This is a Michael booking, 100%. He's been a big fan for years, spoke about her before. He was the one who could barely keep himself from blabbing out of excitement on the radio the other week.

As the forum’s third biggest Swift nut, this is probably the most devastated I’ve ever been or will ever be to miss a Glastonbury. It’s a shame they got her now rather than five years ago when her star was the brightest in the solar system but regardless, I hope you all have the best night of your lives xx

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

5 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

As the forum’s third biggest Swift nut, this is probably the most devastated I’ve ever been or will ever be to miss a Glastonbury. It’s a shame they got her now rather than five years ago when her star was the brightest in the solar system but regardless, I hope you all have the best night of your lives xx

A setlist without Lover songs < a setlist with Lover songs

Also I've noticed recently in videos her live singing voice is AMAZING these days ?

4 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

What would y'all do if Justin Beiber was on the other stage at the same time? 

wow chill out Harry, I’m sorry your label fucked up and released your album the same day as Heavy Is The Head but there’s no need to still be so bitter about Taylor after all this time