Rolling Chance of Glastonbury 2022 Thread

eFestivals

12 hours ago, balthazarstarbuck said:

Melvin on board (with a track record of delivering festivals last year) firming things up.

100%.

Never thought about this. He’s the guy that made a festival go ahead last year withstanding it all. Interesting angle.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Not like I think it’s unlikely but yeah they will move heaven and earth to make sure this happens.

I wonder if Macca might be in line for this?

Not the original Paul McCartney playing for a lizard person who apparently died before Christmas but they're keeping her "alive" until after her Platinum Jubilee during a global pandemic? The tin-foil hatters will love that one

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Not like I think it’s unlikely but yeah they will move heaven and earth to make sure this happens.

I wonder if Macca might be in line for this?

Nah, I reckon she wants the sleaford mods and idles to play.  And Harry and Megan will want let’s eat grandma 

Glastonbury 100% 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

6 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

This year is very different to last, last jan we were all locked down and this year we aren’t at all and most people have 3 vaccines. 

Glasto will be on 

yeah i agree, but at this point last year it looked very grim and many people expected glasto to cancel, which it did. this year @(with last tear's numbers) we know the rate the hospitalisations should  be at to be at to be something the nhs can cope with. things are in a much better place this year.

Edited by Neil