Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

23 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

Tumbleweed - nobody on here into her? Her Inkwells set was one of the best i’ve seen in years

https://m.soundcloud.com/volvox

I like Volvox and enjoyed the set of hers below recently. Her sets are a bit amelodic for my home listening tastes but right up my alley on the dancefloor.

4 minutes ago, TASHMA BWABWE said:

I like Volvox and enjoyed the set of hers below recently.

Oh nice, thanks for sharing. Yeah i don’t think I’d listen to her at home either unless i was getting ready to go out

Agreed. Absolutley ridiculous. Insane. I don't know how they did it for such a small festival in the North East. 

My daughter's 10th birthday (bloody kids again 😉) otherwise I would have had to have gone.

Thank fook we got resale tickets for Glastonbury instead.

Edited by rgalbraith

49 minutes ago, stuie said:

It could literally be any day now.  We're expecting 2 area announcements a week ish but there's no pattern. 

Great thanks a lot. Now you've really got my juices flowing..

3 hours ago, rgalbraith said:

Great thanks a lot. Now you've really got my juices flowing..

@stuie is right, it could be any day, but just to say that in 2019 Block9 was the last area to drop! However, my mate pointed out that it dropped early in 2015 and 2017 - i.e. every other festival! So fingers crossed.

What we can be certain of is that #TINP.

Ben

21 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

I’ve actually heard otherwise, that they won’t be there this year , but I am absolutely here for that information to be wrong 

I'd love you to be wrong, though I'm intrigued as to where they would play. I can't see them in a 'main' stage headline slot that hasn't yet been filled. they ain't going to stick them on Glade at 2230h like they sometimes do with decent sized acts.

DJ set?

Ben

If there's to be a Sliver Hayes revamp, could there be a larger outdoor stage round that way? It's not an area I've ever spent much time in aside from Hessle Audio and Space Dimension Controller on that stage that looks like a boat who's name escapes me.

28 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

I’ve actually heard otherwise, that they won’t be there this year , but I am absolutely here for that information to be wrong 

I’d probably trust the source here tbh … decent record in getting things right 😀

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I'd love you to be wrong, though I'm intrigued as to where they would play. I can't see them in a 'main' stage headline slot that hasn't yet been filled. they ain't going to stick them on Glade at 2230h like they sometimes do with decent sized acts.

DJ set?

Ben

The team behind Love Saves The Day festival have taken over running the Silver Hayes area so with that there's potential for a revamp which possibly would then include a larger outdoor dance stage perhaps?

With Fatboy Slim and Orbital headlining (bringing the associated large crowds with them) I'd sway towards the above being a strong possibility.

18 hours ago, rgalbraith said:

Main stages for Friday and Saturday don't really do it for me (lots of clashes on Sunday annoyingly based in clashfinder). 

So one of Saturday/Sunday will be my hard core dance day/night 💥

Anyone any idea when they will release the dance area and naughty corners line ups?

Also had anyone seen The House of barefoot line up? If we get anything like those lot at Glastonbury I'll be in heaven! I know a lot of them are glastonbury stalwarts so not totally out of the question...

Just need Adam Freeland to come back from the American desert as well 🤞

Can you tell I like prog and breaks? 😂

Any other recommendations gladly received. Been out of the game for a while (bloody kids). First Glastonbury for 9 years after not missing one since 1997......

Yes, that HoB weekend looks great! Big fan of Henry Saiz' work. Danny Howells is one of the nicest guys on the scene, too. I know for sure that if he's not playing, he'll more than likely be at the festival. Probably with the likes of Cattaneo, Sasha, Diggers, Warren, etc. In fact, if at least two of those aren't in and around the Glade this year, I'll be amazed

• Thanks 1

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Yes, that HoB weekend looks great! Big fan of Henry Saiz' work. Danny Howells is one of the nicest guys on the scene, too. I know for sure that if he's not playing, he'll more than likely be at the festival. Probably with the likes of Cattaneo, Sasha, Diggers, Warren, etc. In fact, if at least two of those aren't in and around the Glade this year, I'll be amazed

Concurred! Many unforgettable nights hearing Danny in Lush!, Portrush in N Ireland. We've met him literally every Glastonbury we've been at having a dander about. He's such a gent.

9 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

DJ set?

Ben

Get em on that Spider. Oooosh!