Jump to content
bennyhana22

Electronica/Dance

Recommended Posts

The queen if this thread has graced us with 6 tracks. 1 which was already released.

The last two are just pure insanity. Jealous if she plays the farm again, will need to try and catch her in a similar place/vibe as her set at Genosys was nothing short of legendary.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard this techo beast on a recent Mr Scruff 5 hour session.

Am unsure if is the best slab of solid techno have heard this year, or whether is shit

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, lukethekid said:

Thoroughly enjoying this so far.
 

 

This is bloody great, takes about 10 mins to get going once the ginger lad fucks off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Madyaker said:

This is bloody great, takes about 10 mins to get going once the ginger lad fucks off

Proper in to his little remix of Ne-Yo about 15 minutes in. Heard he played that at the Warehouse Prohect the other week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, senor said:

Heard this techo beast on a recent Mr Scruff 5 hour session.

Am unsure if is the best slab of solid techno have heard this year, or whether is shit

Didn't realise my speakers were on 100% when I pressed play! I like it. It's one for the club for sure. Would love to hear it played out among a good crowd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Len Faki at Hidden in Manchester last night. The best night of clubbing I have had in ages. 

Pretty pounding techno all night.  He sounded a bit like this really....


https://soundcloud.com/4nalogous/len-faki-live-at-25years-time-warp-2019-mannheim-germany-2hours-set

 

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 8:11 PM, senor said:

Heard this techo beast on a recent Mr Scruff 5 hour session.

Am unsure if is the best slab of solid techno have heard this year, or whether is shit

Hmmm...I think it's probably shit!

Sorry!

Ben
x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone know if boiler room are streaming their gig tonight with Dan Avery and Helena Hauf?

Edited by Madyaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know where I can download or stream Hernan Cattaneo / Nick Warren set from this year's Glasto @ Glade. I Didnt get a ticket this year and so wanted to catch them.

Tried?The usual, Spotify, SoundCloud etc. Did find a couple of YouTube videos, but wanted the full set.

Thanks all.

Peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DaveyGee said:

Does anyone know where I can download or stream Hernan Cattaneo / Nick Warren set from this year's Glasto @ Glade. I Didnt get a ticket this year and so wanted to catch them.

Tried?The usual, Spotify, SoundCloud etc. Did find a couple of YouTube videos, but wanted the full set.

Thanks all.

Peace.

Not sure if it was made available. John Digweed released his secret set and there's 3 Sasha sets around (2003 and more recent)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Not sure if it was made available. John Digweed released his secret set and there's 3 Sasha sets around (2003 and more recent)

 

Thanks danbailey I'll give that a whirl. Can't seem to find Hernan anywhere lol. Tried his and nick warren's podcasts as well.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DaveyGee said:

Thanks danbailey I'll give that a whirl. Can't seem to find Hernan anywhere lol. Tried his and nick warren's podcasts as well.

Cheers

By the way where was john Digweed set taken from? Mixcloud?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Not sure if it was made available. John Digweed released his secret set and there's 3 Sasha sets around (2003 and more recent)

 

Awesome thank you! I enjoyed this set so much, that was an epic afternoon at the glade, George Fitzgerald, Hernan & Nick and then Digweed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DaveyGee said:

By the way where was john Digweed set taken from? Mixcloud?

It's just one of his transitions show so probably most platforms. My link was mixcloud. It was a secret set at the Spaceport

I'm almost certain you won't find the Warren/ hernan set as they didn't release it. 

Here's the Sasha set from 2010. Sure you know but Sasha is similar to what you're after. 

https://soundcloud.com/sashaofficial/dj-sasha-v_rtek-glastonbury-2010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Madyaker said:

Awesome thank you! I enjoyed this set so much, that was an epic afternoon at the glade, George Fitzgerald, Hernan & Nick and then Digweed.

This is actually the Spaceport set on the Saturday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Anyone know who the supports are? Also any suggestions on where to go after? Manchester, 5th December.

Screenshot_20191117_210513.jpg

Not sure about what will be open afterwards. Straight home for me unfortunately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

It's just one of his transitions show so probably most platforms. My link was mixcloud. It was a secret set at the Spaceport

I'm almost certain you won't find the Warren/ hernan set as they didn't release it. 

Here's the Sasha set from 2010. Sure you know but Sasha is similar to what you're after. 

https://soundcloud.com/sashaofficial/dj-sasha-v_rtek-glastonbury-2010

Thanks Dan. I thought as much.

Yep, I have the Sasha set saved ?

Let's hope Hernan and Nick make a return next year so I can get to see them lol

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...