bennyhana22

Electronica/Dance

Has anyone seen what's happening at Printworks over the August bank holiday weekend? Some proper old school techno on the bill - Carl Craig, Model 500 etc. Tom Middleton from Global Communication doing their album too. 2 of the days seem to be more gig than club which suits me, I can't do all of them but I can't pick which one!

19 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Fucking hell...?

Ben

This is great and so is the other track Coorabell. Id forgotten about this guy he needs to put in an appearance at the farm next year.

Anyone here been to bpm portugal?

Or have any festival suggestions mid - late September in europe?

Edited by Tr234

On 7/19/2019 at 1:59 PM, FuzzyDunlop said:

Why are people not making tunes like this anymore?

Such a slapper 

its because... c**ty music opinion... but the kids aren’t into proper techno or tech house anymore.

• Upvote 1

Did anyone find out what Sports Banger Mega Rave was?  It was in the stonebridge bar according to the park poster.

2 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Did anyone find out what Sports Banger Mega Rave was?  It was in the stonebridge bar according to the park poster.

I hope it was that

6 hours ago, Madyaker said:

It's Johnny Banger's club night/fashion brand (yeah I don't know either...)

Seems to be a lot of that south of the river bass stuff, they put the stage times up on twitter beforehand, actually could've been quite sick, but saturday evening was peak clash time as it was

https://twitter.com/ParkStonebridge/status/1142511421600731136?s=20

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Tr234 said:

Anyone here been to bpm portugal?

Or have any festival suggestions mid - late September in europe?

Went to the Mexico one, but haven't tried Portugal, was hoping to go this year but Glasto has cleaned me out! 

Andrew weatheralls covenanza festival in carcassonne is in mid - late Sept, its meant to be great, and I've also looked at nova batida in Lisbon in mid Sept,it's got a great line up and Lisbon looks like a great city

19 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Such a slapper 

its because... c**ty music opinion... but the kids aren’t into proper techno or tech house anymore.

That is Probably right tbh, but.... when I heard this last, the atmosphere lifted big time.

People dont know if they like it, if they have never heard it.

Been watching Tomorrowland streams over the weekend that looks like a seriously good festival. Amazing stages/production and a great lineup.

Anyone on here been?

Very tempted to try for tickets next year.

Thanks @Beaster and @Time Being, only had a Friday ticket but had an amazing time! What a completely different but fantastic festival experience Sonar is! I was blown away by Sonar by Night in particular, those hangars are ENORMOUS! Not too crowded, good vibes, loads of space to dance and wander, plenty of bars and the sound on each stage was perfect, not to mention the weather of course! Managed to catch Stormzy (last minute replacement for A$AP Rocky), Underworld, Murlo, Mall Grab, Four Tet, Peggy Gou & Palms Trax B2B and some of the Floating Points 6h marathon. I missed as many more cos of clashes. 

Getting across town from Day to Night is super easy. Sonar by Day could well be the most centrally located city festival I've ever seen. They didn't seem to compromise on sound levels either.

It's moving back to its regular June slot next year but I thoroughly recommend Sonar for anyone on the ED thread if you're looking to combine a festival with a city break. 

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Thanks @Beaster and @Time Being, only had a Friday ticket but had an amazing time! What a completely different but fantastic experience Sonar is! I was blown away by Sonar by Night in particular, those hangars are ENORMOUS! Not too crowded, good vibes, loads of space to dance and wander, plenty of bars and the sound on each stage was perfect, not to mention the weather of course! Managed to catch Stormzy (last minute replacement for A$AP Rocky), Underworld, Murlo, Mall Grab, Four Tet, Peggy Gou & Palms Trax B2B and some of the Floating Points 6h marathon. I missed as many more cos of clashes. 

Getting across town from Day to Night is super easy. Sonar by Day could well be the most centrally located city festival I've ever seen. They didn't seem to compromise on sound levels either.

It's moving back to its regular June slot next year but I thoroughly recommend Sonar for anyone on the ED thread if you're looking to combine a festival with a city break. 

Sounds superb mate, pleased you enjoyed

15 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Thanks @Beaster and @Time Being, only had a Friday ticket but had an amazing time! What a completely different but fantastic festival experience Sonar is! I was blown away by Sonar by Night in particular, those hangars are ENORMOUS! Not too crowded, good vibes, loads of space to dance and wander, plenty of bars and the sound on each stage was perfect, not to mention the weather of course! Managed to catch Stormzy (last minute replacement for A$AP Rocky), Underworld, Murlo, Mall Grab, Four Tet, Peggy Gou & Palms Trax B2B and some of the Floating Points 6h marathon. I missed as many more cos of clashes. 

Sounds incredible, what a great run of music. Gotta love Sonar and BCN

Does anyone happen to have any of the tracklist for the Carl Cox glade set? 

This is the best I've come across so far. 

15 minutes ago, mike86 said:

Does anyone happen to have any of the tracklist for the Carl Cox glade set? 

This is the best I've come across so far. 

I want the version he played of spandau ballet - true. God knows what it was!

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I want the version he played of spandau ballet - true. God knows what it was!

Set Adrift On Memory Bliss by PM Dawn

• Like 1