Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

3 minutes ago, Jay89 said:

Ohhhh what I’d do to be there! Yeah I can imagine she was nervous, she posted a story on Instagram couple of weeks ago about her stage anxiety, sounded pretty heavy and serious, even more reasons to appreciate her!

We had to keep her away from Mama Snake, who was on before her. There was some beef at the time, Danish on Danish violence. Definitely added a sense of tension and panic to it all, but as soon as the cameras rolled and the first cheer went up she was flying.

Hope she's back on her feet after pulling the handbrake, and on the farm after all.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Ohhh yeha Four Tet in a morning set. Joe Goddard is playing at 2pm on Saturday, just after Four Tet :D

Massive news, that set a few years back in the morning was brilliant, just remember so many hungover faces being slowly bought back to life, and his wife boogieing with down the front loving it

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

Deadline for readying all the assets hitting now. They can't push it beyond the weekend – next 48hrs it's due.

Suffice to say, no-one is walking away from this thread unhappy. Some absolute pearlers and one hell of a redesign.

I tried to upvote twice. It wouldn't let me...

??

Ben

48 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Massive news, that set a few years back in the morning was brilliant, just remember so many hungover faces being slowly bought back to life, and his wife boogieing with down the front loving it

Heard Digital Arpeggios for the first time at that set

19 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Deadline for readying all the assets hitting now. They can't push it beyond the weekend – next 48hrs it's due.

Suffice to say, no-one is walking away from this thread unhappy. Some absolute pearlers and one hell of a redesign.

@Ddiamondd, I think I speak for us all when I say you have become a valuable and welcome asset in this fine thread. This is the kind of post I can get behind 

Edit: and if they pull Prydz/Cirez out of the bag I might just kiss you.

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

Calling @bennyhana22 (And whoever else is interested) just found out my brothers mate, Paul Maddox is playing on Glade (Spektre is his act name, two lads). Very tough techno. He's a seriously good producer of hard house but recently turned to techno. Used to go clubbing with him when my brother DJ'd. Just thought you might be interested! I'll be there 100% if you fancy a good old smosh about the dance floor :D

Edited by Stokesy10

Just now, Stokesy10 said:

Calling @bennyhana22 (And whoever else is interested. Just found out my brothers mate, Paul Maddox is playing on Glade (Spektre is his act name, two lads). Very tough techno. He's a seriously good producer of hard house but recently turned to techno. Used to go clubbing with him when my brother DJ'd. Just thought you might be interested!

Used to love Maddox when he was at Tidy, always seemed a nice lad too. 

45 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Come to the meet so I can buy you a pint!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

@Ddiamondd, I think I speak for us all when I say you have become a valuable and welcome asset in this fine thread. This is the kind of post I can get behind 

My pleasure! Every little helps and all that.

If you look hard enough – I mean, not even hard at all tbh – I'm actually plastered over dozens of pages in the thread I didn't even technically contribute to... but then again, sort of did. Made it nice returning to the forum after a few years pause. Thought everyone seemed very jovial and clued-into this world so hey, why not help the bonfire burn.

58 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Charlotte de Witte nailed on then! ??