Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

19 minutes ago, Adam75 said:

Thanks for this

I'll be saying G'night to the wife and kids and power walking! No time to stop!

What about queues to get into SE Corner at that time? I would normally make sure I get there alittle earlier

I’m 2019 I didn’t queue at all after they change the area, Friday we went straight after Fatboy in the glade which I imagine must be similar and it was fine

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I'm really torn as I've seen Overmono and am eyeing up FJAAK in the Temple. But getting into the actual venue for 0130h if I stay to the end of Four Tet will be the thing of nightmares...

Ben

Temple queue always moves quicker than you think, you could probably do it but it will be tight 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I'm really torn as I've seen Overmono and am eyeing up FJAAK in the Temple. But getting into the actual venue for 0130h if I stay to the end of Four Tet will be the thing of nightmares...

Ben

Did I hear the Temple changed layout slightly in 2019? Last time I was there it was a full queue system around the edge...but is it a bit more open now? 

35 minutes ago, Dan Eazy said:

Don't forget that after 22:30 you have to go the long way round to get into the SE corner (if that's what you were planning)

se.png

First time I’ve noticed them 2 paths in behind Unfair Ground in the bottom left, need to more exploring in them areas.

Have they always been there ? And are they closed off after 22:30 like the railway line ?

12 minutes ago, CH0161 said:

First time I’ve noticed them 2 paths in behind Unfair Ground in the bottom left, need to more exploring in them areas.

Have they always been there ? And are they closed off after 22:30 like the railway line ?

Yeah they're usually there, as far as I remember they are for exit only after 22:30

40 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

I'd also like to see FJAAK, but Overmono for me, then hopefully into Temple to see Nastia

28 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

At work, so tricky to post a lot, but Pariah x Pangaea closing IICON is going to be fucking epic.

Ben

Yeah that will be unreal! And with Joy O before them. And OK Williams on Genosys Soundsytem that night too. Don't see myself leaving those two fields for anything. 

Just been browsing the thread whilst I check out the times and noticed people mentioning that there's a 22:30-03:00 hrs entry point for block9. Does that mean you can't access the area after that time? Was hoping to maybe make moves from Hopkins/Daniel Avery at San Remo down for Joy Orb and Pangaea x Pariah Sat night or is it worth getting down that bit earlier?

Had planned to be there Friday for Midland, Overmono, SASS and Cinthie so wanted to mix it up a tad and go elsewhere but the prospect of seeing any of the Hessle Audio crew is very enticing. 

8 minutes ago, listenstolotsofcrap said:

Just been browsing the thread whilst I check out the times and noticed people mentioning that there's a 22:30-03:00 hrs entry point for block9. Does that mean you can't access the area after that time? Was hoping to maybe make moves from Hopkins/Daniel Avery at San Remo down for Joy Orb and Pangaea x Pariah Sat night or is it worth getting down that bit earlier?

Had planned to be there Friday for Midland, Overmono, SASS and Cinthie so wanted to mix it up a tad and go elsewhere but the prospect of seeing any of the Hessle Audio crew is very enticing. 

Due to the crowds there's a one way system put in place for the entire SEC and the entry point is from Bellas Field into Block9. This operates from 22:30-03:00.

Outside of this time you're able to walk down the railway track as well (the exit point for the one way system). In fact, past 3am it's incredibly easy to stroll down there as many people have gone to bed. 

3 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Due to the crowds there's a one way system put in place for the entire SEC and the entry point is from Bellas Field into Block9. This operates from 22:30-03:00.

Outside of this time you're able to walk down the railway track as well (the exit point for the one way system). In fact, past 3am it's incredibly easy to stroll down there as many people have gone to bed. 

Cool that sorts that then, thank ya. I'd love to catch Joy Orb and Pangaea but Stonebridge is also shaping up nicely that night so we'll see. Lots of really great options everywhere this year, they've really hit the ball out of the park. Sad to say I'm going to have to miss a few favourites.

3 hours ago, Toto Schillaci said:

Stacked lineup but rather gutted with the placements. May be scratching around for something to do on Saturday night with my must-sees appearing on The Glade on the Thursday.

100%. Glade Thursday is amazing. Gutted Nick Warren is on same time as Camelphat and looks like his only set apart from the downtempo Daddy G one) 😞 Also I was really hoping for Digweed on Thurs or Saturday as well somewhere. At my age I need to at least sleep on Friday night otherwise these days I'd be totally ruined physically and mentally 😉 

Disappointing lack of breaks these days.. I know Franky Wah and Sasha sometimes plays a version of breaks.

I'm a bit out of touch - anyone know where any other breaks playing. I see Plump DJs at the rathe rrandom Greenpeace stage peak Saturday......

On Saturday torn between hanging around Sonic for Overmono then San Remo (Bonobo/Hopkins/Avery) or heading up early to Plump DJs on way to  IICON and Gas Tower which will no doubt be more spectacular visually. Trouble is I dont really know the acts at IICON Saturday and whether I'd like them.

Anyone else very disappointed by Arcadia Saturday? I've had some of my defining moments there over the years. I like Kurupt FM as a TV show but peak time Saturday??? Also What will Four Tet at Arcadia be like? Most of his albums a pretty mellow and to me doesn't suit The Spider - or will he "bring it"? Fingers crossed for a decent peak time Arcadia Friday slots and also there is hope for that 10-11pm Saturday slot.

Unrelated (although maybe not) correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the first EVER time Chemical Brothers haven't appeared in either Live or DJ slot of some description in all my years..... 

Edited by rgalbraith