Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

10 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Said this in the other thread re the announcement, but do people think Calvin Harris being so late on Arcadia Friday night indicates we are in for more of a Love Regenerator set rather than a classic set?

I think that was always the expectation. A lot of people were surprised he was listed as Calvin Harris rather than Love Regenerator on the Arcadia poster.
I don't know him well at all but that's what I garnered from this forum when the rumour first came about.

On the lineup, Gas Tower is stacked! Surely it has to be bigger this year?

On 5/28/2022 at 12:00 PM, bennyhana22 said:

I'd say Four Tet on Park is actually a perfect place from which to cut across the top of Pennards and onto the Railway Line - position A!! 

Ben

Don't forget that after 22:30 you have to go the long way round to get into the SE corner (if that's what you were planning)

se.png

17 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Really want to be at that Overmono set but getting there from Four Tet at The Park is not a journey I have confidence in.

Agreed, the late finish at the Park makes this a challenge! A long way and at a dis-advantage! Loads of Techno on in the Temple Friday too 

Just now, Adam75 said:

Agreed, the late finish at the Park makes this a challenge! A long way and at a dis-advantage! Loads of Techno on in the Temple Friday too 

It’s 45 mins and on in the field you come into in the SE, cut across the top  and down and I think it’s easily doable, It’s my plan and if the group want a piss on the way I’ll see them there 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barneym said:

It’s 45 mins and on in the field you come into in the SE, cut across the top  and down and I think it’s easily doable, It’s my plan and if the group want a piss on the way I’ll see them there 

Thanks for this

I'll be saying G'night to the wife and kids and power walking! No time to stop!

What about queues to get into SE Corner at that time? I would normally make sure I get there alittle earlier

34 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Really want to be at that Overmono set but getting there from Four Tet at The Park is not a journey I have confidence in.

I'm really torn as I've seen Overmono and am eyeing up FJAAK in the Temple. But getting into the actual venue for 0130h if I stay to the end of Four Tet will be the thing of nightmares...

Ben