Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

32 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Bloody hell, that would. 

I think all we *know* so far is Floorplan playing. Not Bobby as Bobby...

Ben

I think I’d go fully round the bend if I hear Hi Tek Jazz, The Final Frontier or Amazon on that stage.

The news made me put this on. Animal tune.

https://youtu.be/wQHTa71znqI

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Just won tickets to Wide Awake festival tomorrow.

Bicep, Caribou, Sofia K, Overmono, Call Super amongst others.

Bit of a result, especially as I'm going with Kung Fu Kenny over Bicep at Glasto. 

And me! see ya there. Must have forked out loads of em. Get them off Dice? 

56 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Yeah I did. Get the feeling it didn't shift too well, which is surprising given the line up. 

I think they picked a terrible date. There's tons of events on the jubilee weekend and I doubt many people fancy two weekends in a row. Big shame because I'd be going if I didn't have Primavera and Glasto.

2 minutes ago, mynameisjonny said:

I think they picked a terrible date. There's tons of events on the jubilee weekend and I doubt many people fancy two weekends in a row. Big shame because I'd be going if I didn't have Primavera and Glasto.

Yeah if it wasn't for Primavera, I'd be there. My mate also just won two tickets so must've been a fair few going out! 

Enjoy! I live just around the corner but am too cheap to fork out the money for it. 😂 Also didn't like that would have to take time off (arguably just half a day, but still) for the Friday, which imo was the better day.

I'll be doing my Saturday morning run around Clapham instead of usual Brockwell 🙃 (first world problems)

Mighty Hoopla next weekend too... 😬

1 hour ago, mynameisjonny said:

Also won tickets, I can’t actually go now. I think they made a massive mistake making it 2 days, last year it was so good as it was a mix of music. Lots of my mates will only do dance stuff but I’m far more mixed and got to see Idles first thing then finished with Daniel Avery (which was great although I was very ‘happy’ by this point) this year they seem to have split it so Saturday mostly indie and Friday mostly dance. 
i just don’t think it’s sold and sadly might mean this is the last year of it

As the excitement ramps up, I am beginning to start to map out my hit list for the festival. I try to limit myself to 2 or 3 artists that I really want to see each day to keep things flexible, but the list could be 10+! I wondered who everyone's must see of the festival might be from an Electronica/Dance perspective outside of the main stages. 

Right now I think my main two owould be are Franky Wah (I love a bit of anjunadeep) and Marshall Jefferson (shout out falseDon on the excel) That set has blown me away and i'm in!  

3 hours ago, Barneym said:

Also won tickets, I can’t actually go now. I think they made a massive mistake making it 2 days, last year it was so good as it was a mix of music. Lots of my mates will only do dance stuff but I’m far more mixed and got to see Idles first thing then finished with Daniel Avery (which was great although I was very ‘happy’ by this point) this year they seem to have split it so Saturday mostly indie and Friday mostly dance. 
i just don’t think it’s sold and sadly might mean this is the last year of it

I must have missed this dice.fm competition! I'm tempted to get one of the cheaper tickets I'm seeing on resale sites as seeing Bicep tomorrow will free me up for Kenny at Glasto. Also missed Overmono at Seaside Beano as they were clashing with Objekt so would love to see them too.

1 minute ago, Twiggy553 said:

But underwhelmed by this tbh. Although maybe that’s just a sign of me not being on the pulse and will trust that Block9 will always deliver!

Who on earth would you have put on the Glastonbury line up this year that isn’t on in terms of electronic/dance? It’s absolutely stacked