Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Nah he was second from top iirc, but has never headlined. 

I was set on Foals, but I could definitely be swayed by Four Tet on the Park. That would be ace.

Ah! My mistake. 

But yeah, will be a great set! Just need to see what's on West Holts as I'll likely be there beforehand for Bonobo but definitely my leading runner now. 

2 hours ago, Acid Loafers said:

Foals vs Little Simz vs Four Tet would be heartbreaking

Yeah it's not ideal. 

Especially as Kendrick clashed with Bicep. 

A las I currently have few options for Saturday. 

Will go Simz and Kenny. Hope to catch Four Tet on Arcadia. 

Just now, SouthbanKen said:

So do we think Four Tet will headline the Park on Friday night - that could be my headliner sorted for Friday - never seen a park headliner so that would be aces. 

Trying to remember Jon Hopkins' time slot, think he was on as headliner so precedence for a similar act? Pretty sure he was on after Spiritualized but might be getting that the wrong way around.

I was going to let it all go, just walk away and leave Neil with his rapidly crumbling empire, but there is something I feel the need to say first.

Neil,

You would do well to remember that you would not be going anywhere this summer without “idiots” like me and “c**ts” like ddiamond. For those who aren’t aware a number of us long term posters clubbed together to provide Neil with the means he needs to attend the festival this year. He has never thanked us.

Neil regards, in his own words, the contributors to this site as “customers”. He doesn’t give a toss about any of us other than a means to drive revenue and subscriptions, and that’s fine. Personally I would suggest that those of us, the very people he has alienated with his shite recently, have been the ones who have kept this site going through the dark times recently and produce the atmosphere that entices new people in.

However when we all put our hands in our pockets to help Neil when he needed it that was not a financial transaction, it was an act of friendship. An act he has thrown back into the faces of those who contributed, and that is what hurts (Neil you may want to question why two “trolls” would personally contribute to your personal well-being).

Neil, you are fucking ungrateful.

But anyway, and sorry for going on but I’ve never flounced before, we’re well beyond apologies now and I don’t believe one would ever come anyway. It’s a real shame because I almost enjoy the build up to the festival on here as much as the actual festival itself. Sadly my excitement for all things Glastonbury has died a little over the last 24 hours.

Not that it really matters anymore but Neil has been lying too. I have never posted under any name other than Hugh Jass, nor have I held “alt accounts”. My first account was deleted accidentally by Neil, and if proof is required please check the first reply to the thread below where Neil corroborated this. Rather than just be a man and admitted he was wrong he has lied and doubled down.

To you Neil I genuinely and sincerely hope you get the help you need. You clearly do not enjoy doing this so I hope you find something that makes you happy.

To the rest of you, take care. Have a fantastic festival and who knows? I might even see you at the meet (got a feeling it’s going to be a fun one this year)

So long. And. Thank for all the fish.

HJ (third best eFester of all time)

x

PS I know this is going to be taken down almost immediately, which is why I’m taking the liberty of posting it on a few other threads….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Hugh Jass 3 said:

I was going to let it all go, just walk away and leave Neil with his rapidly crumbling empire, but there is something I feel the need to say first.

Neil,

You would do well to remember that you would not be going anywhere this summer without “idiots” like me and “c**ts” like ddiamond. For those who aren’t aware a number of us long term posters clubbed together to provide Neil with the means he needs to attend the festival this year. He has never thanked us.

Neil regards, in his own words, the contributors to this site as “customers”. He doesn’t give a toss about any of us other than a means to drive revenue and subscriptions, and that’s fine. Personally I would suggest that those of us, the very people he has alienated with his shite recently, have been the ones who have kept this site going through the dark times recently and produce the atmosphere that entices new people in.

However when we all put our hands in our pockets to help Neil when he needed it that was not a financial transaction, it was an act of friendship. An act he has thrown back into the faces of those who contributed, and that is what hurts (Neil you may want to question why two “trolls” would personally contribute to your personal well-being).

Neil, you are fucking ungrateful.

But anyway, and sorry for going on but I’ve never flounced before, we’re well beyond apologies now and I don’t believe one would ever come anyway. It’s a real shame because I almost enjoy the build up to the festival on here as much as the actual festival itself. Sadly my excitement for all things Glastonbury has died a little over the last 24 hours.

Not that it really matters anymore but Neil has been lying too. I have never posted under any name other than Hugh Jass, nor have I held “alt accounts”. My first account was deleted accidentally by Neil, and if proof is required please check the first reply to the thread below where Neil corroborated this. Rather than just be a man and admitted he was wrong he has lied and doubled down.

To you Neil I genuinely and sincerely hope you get the help you need. You clearly do not enjoy doing this so I hope you find something that makes you happy.

To the rest of you, take care. Have a fantastic festival and who knows? I might even see you at the meet (got a feeling it’s going to be a fun one this year)

So long. And. Thank for all the fish.

HJ (third best eFester of all time)

x

PS I know this is going to be taken down almost immediately, which is why I’m taking the liberty of posting it on a few other threads….

Self important much?

1 hour ago, Brad2434 said:

Call Super self confirmed for the Friday. Quality DJ. 

He wasn't on any other lineups as far as I can recall (?)

Likely to be San Remo, if not could also be Block 9 or Stonebridge

Was meant to see him b2b with Shanti Celeste at Waterworks but he got covid & dropped out. Hear great things about him but  still haven't managed to catch a set of his yet.

Two Shell up to no good.

This 20 minute melter was released last month (probably was shared here already, soz)

& today they've released this on Bandcamp, with some mysterious video alongside it. No preview, no track list. Might have to shell out £0.25 just to find out. Loving the intrigue.

https://twoshell.bandcamp.com/track/--8

Quick question re the SEC as I can never remember how the one way system works.

When you enter via the late night entry. And follow the one way system around. When you get to the end. Do you have to leave and re-enter. Or can you loop back around? Thanks.

5 minutes ago, payneruk said:

Quick question re the SEC as I can never remember how the one way system works.

When you enter via the late night entry. And follow the one way system around. When you get to the end. Do you have to leave and re-enter. Or can you loop back around? Thanks.

I *think* you can loop from The Unfairground back into Block9 but don't quote me on that.

3 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

We thought we'd make a plan after the full line-up drop.

Ben

excellent  ....  hope you have room for a newbie 🙂 .... someone with not so much knowledge .... love the thread and the passion o here is outstanding and why i keep nipping in 🙂 

• Upvote 1

I know this has been discussed previously (have tried to search but failed) but what will Four Tets set on the park be like compared to his set on Arcadia? I was at Lost Village last year and was blown away - sampling Sugababes?!? - but im sure its been mentioned on here that his live set will differ somewhat from that? Im sure he was billed as 'live' at Lost Village last year, however i could be wrong.  

1 minute ago, TheFullShaboo said:

I know this has been discussed previously (have tried to search but failed) but what will Four Tets set on the park be like compared to his set on Arcadia? I was at Lost Village last year and was blown away - sampling Sugababes?!? - but im sure its been mentioned on here that his live set will differ somewhat from that? Im sure he was billed as 'live' at Lost Village last year, however i could be wrong.  

Four Tet at Arcadia will be more like Lost Village DJ set, his Live set will be more like this:

His Live set is 100% his own tunes/remixes. He uses Ableton to bring in loops & samples together, The whole show just flows into each other for the most part. Very different but also wonderful.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Four Tet at Arcadia will be more like Lost Village DJ set, his Live set will be more like this:

His Live set is 100% his own tunes/remixes. He uses Ableton to bring in loops & samples together, The whole show just flows into each other for the most part. Very different but also wonderful.

Nice one bud - i knew coming to this thread would help me out! 

Im aiming to make it to both sets, its just a few friends who never made it to Lost Village caught wind of his set from twitter, soundcloud etc and will be wanting something similar at Glastonbury, so wanted to make sure i take them to the right set!