Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

18 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

We won't. It's just been an intense morning on the threads, it'll sort itself out in time

This.

Well, what a morning, team. TBH, I'm astonished that this kind of thing happens so infrequently on eFests, that itself being a testament to the generally tolerant, moderate and respectful behaviour of almost everyone. Compared to some corners of the web, this place is like a particularly polite Women's Institute lunch.

I have no doubt at all that it will sort itself out, and already the language and tone has softened, which is great news. Thanks to @crazyfool1 for his intervention - hopefully it will create some downtime for Neil and an opportunity for people to cool their jets too.

And, notwithstanding entirely justified frustration, I really hope that Ddiamond can find his way back on, especially in this thread where, and I know I speak for pretty much all of us, his knowledge, insight and, let's be frank, incredible insider intel (!) is a massive resource.

Keep cool, E/D. This too shall pass.

Ben
x

Edited by bennyhana22
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

This.

Well, what a morning, team. TBH, I'm astonished that this kind of thing happens so infrequently on eFests, that itself being a testament to the generally tolerant, moderate and respectful behaviour of almost everyone. Compared to some corners of the web, this place is like a particularly polite Women's Institute lunch.

I have no doubt at all that it will sort itself out, and already the language and tone has softened, which is great news. Thanks to @crazyfool1 for his intervention - hopefully it will create some downtime for Neil and an opportunity for people to cool their jets too.

And, notwithstanding entirely justified frustration, I really hope that Ddiamond can find his way back on, especially in this thread where, and I know I speak for pretty much all of us, his knowledge, insight and, let's be frank, incredible insider intel (!) is a massive resource.

Ben
x

Thanks Benny.

As ever you have articulated this far better than I could have done. Also, you continually show the love that exists on these boards, particiculary in this corner, and which now forms an important part of my build up to the weekend.

I also hope Ddiamond gets back involved, his insights are top drawer and then we can all go back to giving peace a chance.

(Out of upvotes)

This.

Ben
x

I'm just gonna hide in here till it all blows over. Listening to the Four Tet set as we speak - very relaxing. 

9 minutes ago, Fishman said:

Thanks Benny.

As ever you have articulated this far better than I could have done. Also, you continually show the love that exists on these boards, particiculary in this corner, and which now forms an important part of my build up to the weekend.

I also hope Ddiamond gets back involved, his insights are top drawer and then we can all go back to giving peace a chance.

(Out of upvotes)

Out of upvotes, my fellow senior raver, but yeah, love this place and its inhabitants, obviously. 

See you on various 'floors in FIVE WEEKS!!!! 

Ben
x

This.

Ben
x

nice one ben ... lets hope it all settles   .... I know of dds value on this part of the boards ...  and you guys are all dancing in those fields together .... might even join you 🙂 although ive no idea who 99% of these DJs are 🙂 

2 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

This.

Ben
x

What the hell did I miss? Or is everyone 🤐

28 minutes ago, Greased-Up Deaf Guy said:

Not sure what's going on nor care, back to the dance music. Hybrid Minds are playing Silver Hayes and I can't wait.

Hybrid Minds is the act a lot of my group are most excited for, pretty up for it myself despite not being huge on DNB

2 hours ago, stuie said:

Is @Ddiamond not allowed in to play yet?

After today and what Neil said I wouldn’t becoming back if I were him. Especially if it’s the thanks you get for the engagement and information he brings. But he did confirm B9 dropping this week before he left just a shame he won’t be around to discuss it.

I also know Neil’s behaviour is putting people off posting the bits of information they have as well. 

1 hour ago, Greased-Up Deaf Guy said:

Not sure what's going on nor care, back to the dance music. Hybrid Minds are playing Silver Hayes and I can't wait.

mirroring @gfa a bit, but yeah Hybrid minds are one of the few DnB acts I (and my group) would be happy to go and see, i'm unsure where they'd fit in silver hayes though, they're not headliner on the basis of their sound as it's very sunset vibe, but their appeal and size (especially with Touch on tiktok) warrants them as such

also this is a beautiful bootleg thank you for this 

4 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

mirroring @gfa a bit, but yeah Hybrid minds are one of the few DnB acts I (and my group) would be happy to go and see, i'm unsure where they'd fit in silver hayes though, they're not headliner on the basis of their sound as it's very sunset vibe, but their appeal and size (especially with Touch on tiktok) warrants them as such

also this is a beautiful bootleg thank you for this 

Probably a daytime late afternoon slot on Sonic.

Great bootleg, available for free download if you google

Just posted in the Who's Playing What Day thread but figured y'all w poo uld be interested as well. I'm not sure if this has already been clocked but I've just been on Four Tet's website and he lists:

24 June - Park Stage

25 June - Arcadia 

25 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Just posted in the Who's Playing What Day thread but figured y'all w poo uld be interested as well. I'm not sure if this has already been clocked but I've just been on Four Tet's website and he lists:

24 June - Park Stage

25 June - Arcadia 

Seem to remember it was in Stonebridge previously and not being able to get near it. Park stage could be better if the sound is up to it. 

Edited by Dan Eazy
Typos

20 minutes ago, Dan Eazy said:

Seem to remember it was in Stonebridge previously and not being able to get near it. Park stage could be better if the sound is up to it. 

I believe he has headlined The Park before but I didn't see him unfortunately. Will change that this year. 

4 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I believe he has headlined The Park before but I didn't see him unfortunately. Will change that this year. 

Nah he was second from top iirc, but has never headlined. 

I was set on Foals, but I could definitely be swayed by Four Tet on the Park. That would be ace.