Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

17 minutes ago, Mark_safc said:

Has anyone compiled a list of the elctronic music by genre by any chance. Trying to figure out if i've missed any DJs likely to pay techno / tech house sets.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ef64jsnmwcUxLSEuibH6UOjBTaMdlqW6lBNWzJWG1P4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Made a start 🙂

I still need to add some sets and some more from recent announcements 

What genre would we say Bonobo and Four Tet play btw? 

Edited by Dan Eazy
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Dan Eazy said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ef64jsnmwcUxLSEuibH6UOjBTaMdlqW6lBNWzJWG1P4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Made a start 🙂

Four Tet plays good music. Wouldn’t assign him to a particular genre myself. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dan Eazy said:

Made a start 🙂

As Tommy said, he plays everything really. This set is an all timer, everything from Burial to Sugababes, I wish I could have been at Lost Village for this more than anything. 

Bonobo is a fantastic DJ too, although in my experience you'll get less curveball tunes than Four Tet. 

2 hours ago, Zacko said:

As Tommy said, he plays everything really. This set is an all timer, everything from Burial to Sugababes, I wish I could have been at Lost Village for this more than anything. 

Bonobo is a fantastic DJ too, although in my experience you'll get less curveball tunes than Four Tet. 

Cool yeah thanks, that was my assumption after watching some videos of their sets which seem to vary in styles at tines. 

22 hours ago, Zacko said:

this is one of those sets where ever time i see it i just have to relisten every time. Will be firmly making amends this year for my sins of missing this at Lost Village (for Ben UFO, still angry at whoever set up that clash)  by catching all of hit sets this year 

12 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

this is one of those sets where ever time i see it i just have to relisten every time. Will be firmly making amends this year for my sins of missing this at Lost Village (for Ben UFO, still angry at whoever set up that clash)  by catching all of hit sets this year 

Mates wedding clashes with Lost Village this year, so it's another year where I've not managed to go. Gutted! 

I'm such a firm believer in the crowd noise being added to mixes as well. There are some tunes from mixes that I'm pretty sure I love solely because they sounded like they went off. 

5 minutes ago, Zacko said:

Mates wedding clashes with Lost Village this year, so it's another year where I've not managed to go. Gutted! 

I'm such a firm believer in the crowd noise being added to mixes as well. There are some tunes from mixes that I'm pretty sure I love solely because they sounded like they went off. 

to be fair looking at other lineups this year, Lost Village fell a bit short for me compared to 2021, but yeah it's a cracker of a festival, brilliant vibe throughout and i saw no dickheads all weekend (apart from some group that started the whoomp there it is chant and swiftly got beer thrown over them from a few people 😂)

out of upvotes but absolutely agree on the crowd noise, that unreleased Skrillex/Dog Blood track that comes in after Sugababes you just know brought the whole tent down !

12 minutes ago, Zacko said:

Oh shit I never knew it was Dog Blood! 

Rate it. 

absolute heater of a track, so much good music coming out this year it's ridiculous, this and the 3LW four tet remix which is getting released next week are serious contenders for track of the year

1 hour ago, Obiginnaw said:

i saw no dickheads all weekend

I went in 2019 and while no dickheads everyone seemed more concerned with Instagramming themselves than having a proper rave up. Maybe that’s just what the world has become?

8 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

I went in 2019 and while no dickheads everyone seemed more concerned with Instagramming themselves than having a proper rave up. Maybe that’s just what the world has become?

i found it was very divided between 2 types of people, and yeah there were an awful lot of the instragram types, but also a lot of proper ravers who knew the score, which i personally liked having the mix of the 2. I mean it's advertised as a boutique festival so it was fair to expect a lot of them types but it didn't bring the overall vibe down i don't think 

58 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

In case we lose this thread for any reason, given we’ve already DDiamond (rip), I’m at WinterIsntComing on Reddit. Be a shame to lose this community probs my favourite thread on the internet. 

Why might we lose this thread?