Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 hour ago, Acid Loafers said:

Don't think this has been shared here, TSHA's Fabric mix

Haven't gone through it all yet, but probably a bit of the vibe she'll bring to Arcadia

I can fuck with this - can't wait.

On 5/6/2022 at 3:55 PM, BambooShanks said:

It is a possibility, however I read on a different thread that Kae doesn't want to do as many sets this year so they can enjoy the festival more.  No idea how reliable that info is though!

I was the original poster of that info & I am assured it was accurate at time of posting. 
However there has now been a change of plan & more sets have been secured.

51 minutes ago, gherring8 said:

I was the original poster of that info & I am assured it was accurate at time of posting. 
However there has now been a change of plan & more sets have been secured.

Fantastic! While I can understand why they'd want to enjoy more of the festival, how can you say no to playing on some of the best stages in the world?

45 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Just copped that Chloe Robinson confirmed she’s playing in the Park area.

Is Stonebridge the only dance venue in Park? I spent absolutely 0 time in the area the last time so haven’t a clue.

Special Request is doing a takeover on Stone Bridge - given their ties you'd imagine she is involved in that 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, AshwaGandhi said:

Sorry if covered before but I cannot stand that new Jamie XX song. Over 7 minutes and literally no substance. Afriad of hearing it a lot this summer too...

I think it's pretty cool. Doesn't have much bass though - I think the mixdown is off. 

and he *really* needs some new drum sounds. 

4 hours ago, AshwaGandhi said:

Sorry if covered before but I cannot stand that new Jamie XX song. Over 7 minutes and literally no substance. Afriad of hearing it a lot this summer too...

Agree. Nothing there. No layers. Awful. And goes nowhere. Really disappointing

On 5/4/2022 at 5:53 PM, bennyhana22 said:

@Superunknown - if you're still looking for thoughts about genres/sub-genres, search for Client_03 on Spotify and play the first few 'most popular' tracks on the page - classic sound for electro, but also with some fantastic 303-type acid squelch in there too.

Ben

If you want some Client_03 action, a little bird told me you should head to Platform 23 around 5am Friday night/ Saturday morning 👀 I'll see you there if I haven't dropped by then!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ilovelanegan said:

If you want some Client_03 action, a little bird told me you should head to Platform 23 around 5am Friday night/ Saturday morning 👀 I'll see you there if I haven't dropped by then!

That sounds bloody perfect. What a way to finish the first full night. However, where on earth is Platform 23?! Is it a new venue for Shangri-La or have I just previously missed it?

Ben

17 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

That sounds bloody perfect. What a way to finish the first full night. However, where on earth is Platform 23?! Is it a new venue for Shangri-La or have I just previously missed it?

Ben

Shangri-la apparently! If I hear anything different I'll post on here 😉

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

5 minutes ago, ilovelanegan said:

Shangri-la apparently! If I hear anything different I'll post on here 😉

Google brings up the Shangri la page when you search ‘platform 23 Glastonbury’ but platform is nowhere on the page! Suspicious 😀

373359FA-E693-4665-8C95-D4EC90B660D7.jpeg

14 hours ago, MarcoPolo said:

Do we think Groove Armada will play live as well as the DJ set at Silver Hayes? They weren't on this year's main poster (but were on the 2020 one) which suggests perhaps not but wondering if anyone had any intel. Cheers!

Headlining The Glade is pretty much my last hope on this one. They're on site and clearly get on well with the festival so to not have a live set on their "final" live tour would be a huge missed opportunity. 

Was half hoping for an earlier set on a larger stage but can't see where they'd fit in. Imagine them third down or subbing West Holts - it would be amazing!