Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

40 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

The bit from Overmono in their MixMag profile about Glastonbury gives us nothing about this year (screenshot below). 

However the significance and importance of the festival to them mentioned elsewhere in the profile, and the profile generally,  are great - https://djmag.com/cover-features/overmono-live-underground

7F5D88B1-FFF5-44C9-AEF7-E2A915276BD6.jpeg

I'm pretty certain they're as good as confirmed.

1 hour ago, MaxPower said:

The bit from Overmono in their MixMag profile about Glastonbury gives us nothing about this year (screenshot below). 

However the significance and importance of the festival to them mentioned elsewhere in the profile, and the profile generally,  are great - https://djmag.com/cover-features/overmono-live-underground

7F5D88B1-FFF5-44C9-AEF7-E2A915276BD6.jpeg

Did not know Tesla’s brother was Blacknecks. As referenced in the piece what a fucking banger.

https://youtu.be/N4HQrD7WG3g

On 4/10/2022 at 6:17 PM, mazola said:

Has anyone else seen this?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8x0KTApiYeUUzNlYnFSbDFQZlk?fbclid=IwAR1HNSGeyw0V6l-u6Y5uh6yFZp8Z_dfOtW5GcodmB20lJkuci-h3UlTyfBY&resourcekey=0-mn0Dpe89nSIDYxAXZjID3A

Some dude has shared about 200gb worth of early 90's mixes, this is the sound of my youth!

I seen this the other day and I instantly bookmarked the page. Check out Magpie303 on Soundcloud if you've not already 🙂

On 4/11/2022 at 8:55 AM, Twiggy553 said:

Do you remember that story where Blocko was really fucked at an award ceremony. He got back from the loos and all his mates told him he’d won an award and to get up on stage ASAP. Poor guy 😂 

I remember watching it on TV haha, I read his book and that's as wild as you'd expect.

Main stages for Friday and Saturday don't really do it for me (lots of clashes on Sunday annoyingly based in clashfinder). 

So one of Saturday/Sunday will be my hard core dance day/night 💥

Anyone any idea when they will release the dance area and naughty corners line ups?

Also had anyone seen The House of barefoot line up? If we get anything like those lot at Glastonbury I'll be in heaven! I know a lot of them are glastonbury stalwarts so not totally out of the question...

Just need Adam Freeland to come back from the American desert as well 🤞

Can you tell I like prog and breaks? 😂

Any other recommendations gladly received. Been out of the game for a while (bloody kids). First Glastonbury for 9 years after not missing one since 1997......

Edited by rgalbraith

13 minutes ago, rgalbraith said:

Anyone any idea when they will release the dance area and naughty corners line ups?

It could literally be any day now.  We're expecting 2 area announcements a week ish but there's no pattern. 

Agreed. Absolutley ridiculous. Insane. I don't know how they did it for such a small festival in the North East. 

My daughter's 10th birthday (bloody kids again 😉) otherwise I would have had to have gone.

Thank fook we got resale tickets for Glastonbury instead.

Edited by rgalbraith

3 hours ago, rgalbraith said:

Great thanks a lot. Now you've really got my juices flowing..

@stuie is right, it could be any day, but just to say that in 2019 Block9 was the last area to drop! However, my mate pointed out that it dropped early in 2015 and 2017 - i.e. every other festival! So fingers crossed.

What we can be certain of is that #TINP.

Ben