Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

10 hours ago, Green Croc said:

Probably my favourite set of the weekend from Lost Village, would love to see him at Glasto

yeah same here, was a proper vibe that one, would love him to do a Rabbit Hole set or something similar this year, can deffo see him doing a Glade slot as well 

23 hours ago, rubick said:

Glade has been very Bedrock/proggy this past few outings, with Sasha & Digweed, Nick Warren (who's always there anyway), Hernan Cataneo, Danny Howells, Darren Emerson - all your Global Underground favourites basically! 

Oh that's old Shindig lineups to a T, that would be nice.

18 hours ago, SouthbanKen said:

Woop Woop - Am i just an old curmudgeon or does it do anyone else's nut when crowds do the woop woop thing on every track. Just seems a so fucking basic, the kind of thing you would get at Jumping Jacks or Flares or some other god awful plub. Really annoys me and you get it quite a lot at festivals for big dance acts as loads of non dance fans flock to see a big DJ or Dance act.

That and oggi oggi can fuck off and die like, it's not an 1980's radio one roadshow ffs.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

‘Whoop There It Is’ will be the death of me. Awful awful chant that needs to steer well clear of Glastonbury 

Watch some of the chemical brothers clips from TRNSMT last year. Full of it alongside mosh pits - absolutely hideous

7 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Lots of further good stuff there - gutted I’m not going anymore (can only just one intercontinental trip for a festival…)

The original lineup for context.

58355445-8E28-47D6-B828-3E41036B38D5.jpeg

Only ten minutes from me. Gutted that I don't think I can make it

14 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Additional acts for Lost Village 

E66ECBC6-8BA2-4956-95B2-4D6B6C300784.jpeg

8BF8B86F-7671-402E-A019-B975A13DCBE2.jpeg

It's looking decent again. 

I can't go though.  It would mean doing 2 festivals back to back and that pretty much nearly killed me last year. 

I'd really recommend going if you can though.

I've read some great positivity about Sherelle on the thread, but haven't heard her play. What kind of thing can I expect? She's been announced for All Together Now Festival in Ireland this July on the Arcadia Stage (Afterburner, Bug and Dragon) along with Or:La, Anz, Heidi, Ki/Ki, EMA and Anz.

https://www.alltogethernow.ie/arcadia

Edited by rubick

1 minute ago, rubick said:

I've read some great positivity about Sherelle on the thread, but haven't heard her play. What kind of thing can I expect? She's been announced for All Together Now Festival in Ireland this July on the Arcadia Stage (Afterburner, Bug and Dragon) along with Or:La, Anz, Heidi, Ki/Ki, EMA and Anz.

https://www.alltogethernow.ie/arcadia

I prefer her sets that are ravey/jungle/breaks/UK bass heavy but she's difficult to pigeon-hole exactly. She's also known for playing the Chicago Footwork/Juke stuff, which I'm not so keen on but all in together it's alchemy

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I prefer her sets that are ravey/jungle/breaks/UK bass heavy but she's difficult to pigeon-hole exactly. She's also known for playing the Chicago Footwork/Juke stuff, which I'm not so keen on but all in together it's alchemy

Out-fucking-standing, unmissable for this punter in that case!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

If you love the jungle/breaks/rave stuff, you also might wanna check out Tim Reaper who just *might* be at the festival this year and Denham Audio, who sadly won't.

Huge Tim Reaper fan! That'll be a must for me too if he turns up.

10 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

As if she dropped DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer in there. Classic. This is why I love her.

Was at this last weekend. Not usually my stuff at all, much more of a standard house/techno kind of guy, but she was great. Played an hour but that was about right. 

Also caught Overmono who are destined for big things. Played mostly their tracks or remixes. Had a mini moment with my mate after they closed with their for those I love remix. Emotional stuff.