Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

My first thought was April fool but we’ll see!

good to see the thread active again!

came here to post about Luke Una self confirming but reassured to see ive been beaten to it!

also feel like im “getting on a bit” now in my mid 30’s - i’ll be 35 when the festival comes around and am feeling also like the last 2-3 years have aged me more like 10! When push comes to shove we’ll power on and keep it going - it sure is an endurance test though!

2 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

My first thought was April fool but we’ll see!

good to see the thread active again!

came here to post about Luke Una self confirming but reassured to see ive been beaten to it!

also feel like im “getting on a bit” now in my mid 30’s - i’ll be 35 when the festival comes around and am feeling also like the last 2-3 years have aged me more like 10! When push comes to shove we’ll power on and keep it going - it sure is an endurance test though!

I've got ten years on you mate. You're in good company!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Still waiting...

I really hope I haven't been done up like a kipper and got you April Fools bed-adjacent, team.........

Will confirm ASAP! 

Ben

I've checked most of the names, they are all available over the weekend, and as I said, Mandidextrous* confirmed her appearance earlier this week, so even if the poster might not be legit, I reckon those names are. 

Her brand of electronica would certainly fit the "future" tag, too. She's pretty unique.

2 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

We should be mindful of today’s date when believing things we read on the internet. 

Well yes. My source 'confirmed' it was real after midday. So either it is (I'm becoming increasingly sceptical..), or he really doesn't know the rules of April Fools...😞

Ben

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Well, at least we learned a few names we didn't know before! Currently listening to and loving that Wax Wings set!

I gave that a little listen before and I'll definitely be going back for more.

11 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Sorry team. I've now been done over twice in two days. 

Huge apologies for leading you down the primrose path, despite best intentions and thinking I'd validated the intel. 

As you were ☹️

Ben

I've no doubt that you were acting in the best intentions, Ben. 

But if someone made that as an April fool, they don't really understand the attributes an April fool needs to be successful! 

1 minute ago, Acid Loafers said:

That April fool's brought me back to this as usual Haai at Genosys

Got me thinking, if she were on the farm (seems to be free) where could she play?

I wonder if she could get an Arcadia set 🤔 Or is that a dream too far out?

She's good friends with Chems so if they are on arcadia maybe they can get her bumped to it too perhaps along with Erol etc. Doesn't seem completely unreasonable to me