Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

19 hours ago, gherring8 said:

I think presale is for previous ticket holders. At least that is how it reads in the email I got this morning.

Also General Sale is at 10AM rather than 9. Just in case you wear out your F5 finger in error.

Price will be around the £200 mark I imagine. My receipt for previous year which was originally purchased for the 2019 edition 😶 and has subsequently rolled over several times to now be for the 2022 edition was £187 + £12.34 bf (Total 199.34).

Hope this helps 😃

https://ymlptr6.net/3216bbbeakaewmyhaiahumanauyehyu/click.php

That was the presale link I got in an email for Houghton. Hope it works. Tickets still on sale it seems for anyone who needs @InvalidUsername

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gherring8 said:

https://ymlptr6.net/3216bbbeakaewmyhaiahumanauyehyu/click.php

That was the presale link I got in an email for Houghton. Hope it works. Tickets still on sale it seems for anyone who needs @InvalidUsername

£245 jeez that’s steep. I paid £161 when I went to Houghton in 2018. Shows what amazing value Glastonbury is

40 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

None of my business but I’d say Craig Richards and his investors are massively in the shit.

Yeah this is probably very true. A bit risky though as surely selling out at a lower cost is better than not selling out? 

Last couple years, tickets have been selling out instantly. I know it’s still early days as tickets only came on sale this morning but they’re still available so def not selling as quickly as last couple years

5 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

FUZZ! How have you been, man??!! We've missed you. 

Would bloody love to buy you a beer and have a catch up, if you can make it. It's only a short one, so I'll likely be there doors to doors 😆

Ben

All good with me, I hope you are well Ben!

I went to Umek at Joshua Brooks a few months ago. Otherwise, I have hardly been clubbing for ages.

Hoping for Cirez D to turn up on the Farm.... but I cant see it.

57 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

All good with me, I hope you are well Ben!

I went to Umek at Joshua Brooks a few months ago. Otherwise, I have hardly been clubbing for ages.

Hoping for Cirez D to turn up on the Farm.... but I cant see it.

Bloody hell, yes. Eric in that guise on IICON...oooft. That would be incredible with the visuals the IICON team can do, and sound coming at us from all sides of the filed. @Ddiamondd - say it's true, and if it isn't, just lie.

RE: DJ Rush - as said, I'll be there open to close with another mate from the Farm, so if you fancy it, you'd defo have some company on the dancefloor.

Ben

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

None of my business but I’d say Craig Richards and his investors are massively in the shit.

Yeah, we thought that last year - when Houghton started selling tea towels 😂 to raise funds we got a refund on 4 tickets that had previously been rolled over twice just because it was looking shaky and we'd been stung before. 

On 2/2/2022 at 9:37 AM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Just had it on very good authority that one of my current favourite producer/DJs will not only "100%" be at Glastonbury but they're actually "curating an area". Super exciting.

I sincerely hope this means what I think it means , hoping he’ll need help curating “and friends” will be there to make sure it goes well ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

I sincerely hope this means what I think it means , hoping he’ll need help curating “and friends” will be there to make sure it goes well ?

Wait, just so I can limit any unnecessary excitement, we are not speculating about a French duo here are we? (Daft punk have retired.... 😉)

13 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

Ha! I believe the guy who you might thinking of is set to play Pangea but it's not who I was speaking with 😁. They didn't ask me not to say anything but apparently their full dates will be out this week. They've released some surefire heaters and remixes over the past few years, so their list of friends and potential artists who could be in their area at the Big G is extensive. Not a household name exactly but I'm super excited by it! 

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Ha! I believe the guy who you might thinking of is set to play Pangea but it's not who I was speaking with 😁. They didn't ask me not to say anything but apparently their full dates will be out this week. They've released some surefire heaters and remixes over the past few years, so their list of friends and potential artists who could be in their area at the Big G is extensive. Not a household name exactly but I'm super excited by it! 

Can we have a clue

3 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Deadly. Big fan myself. 

Hopefully see likes of Tim Reaper, Sherelle on the bill. One of my favourite tunes past year or so.

Yep, been loving the footwork/jungle revival and I've been vocal on here about my thoughts on Sherelle since I stumbled across her last year. She's bound to be on the farm somewhere. If the Gas Tower is a thing again this year, a takeover involving Special Request, Prospa, Cosworth, Borai, Denham Audio (any of the Club Glow lot), Sherelle, Tim Reaper would be nice. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing the latter two do a B2B at Primavera

12 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Yep, been loving the footwork/jungle revival and I've been vocal on here about my thoughts on Sherelle since I stumbled across her last year. She's bound to be on the farm somewhere. If the Gas Tower is a thing again this year, a takeover involving Special Request, Prospa, Cosworth, Borai, Denham Audio (any of the Club Glow lot), Sherelle, Tim Reaper would be nice. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing the latter two do a B2B at Primavera

Gonna be at Prima myself. If ya see a 6 7 lad gun fingering that be me 😂😂

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Looks like there's a fair few of us at Prima this year, who else you looking forward to seeing?

Anyone else from this thread going?

Tyler, Pavement, Tame, Massive Attack, Little Simz, Gorillaz. The big hitters.

For the dance be Harvey, Jane Fitz, Jeff Mills, Bufo, Call Super/Shanti. 

You?

Going to fabric tomorrow for the first time in about 6/7 years to see Laurent Garnier. What’s it like these days? Reason for not going recently is because last few times I went the atmosphere wasn’t great and the security was too much that it kinda killed the night as felt on edge going in and while dancing with them weaving through the crowd with their torches. Has anyone been recently to confirm whether security has calmed down a bit? Also, do the headliners still tend to come on and play for a while like 3/4 hours, as I know from having seen him before that Laurent Garnier likes to play a long set?

Edited by tigger123

15 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Tyler, Pavement, Tame, Massive Attack, Little Simz, Gorillaz. The big hitters.

For the dance be Harvey, Jane Fitz, Jeff Mills, Bufo, Call Super/Shanti. 

You?

Oooh, let me see...

RTJ, King Gizz, Strokes, Tame Impala, Pond, Squid, MIA, Jesus & the Mary Chain, Amyl...

Special Request, Goldie, Avery, Sherelle, HAAi, Prospa, Fred Again...

They've spoilt us with this one. Looks like you're weekend one? 

• Upvote 1