Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Must make sure I don't do that typical thing of thinking, "Oh yeah, Hunee is playing 3 times. I'll definitely catch him at some point." and fail miserably. 

I'm going to bet him out the road on Thursday. Knowing that if I go to The Beat Hotel and its really busy Il head elsewhere and then try the Downlow 

I saw him a fortnight ago in Glasgow. So it wouldn't ruin my life to miss it 

10 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I'm going to bet him out the road on Thursday. Knowing that if I go to The Beat Hotel and its really busy Il head elsewhere and then try the Downlow 

I saw him a fortnight ago in Glasgow. So it wouldn't ruin my life to miss it 

Yeah the Beat Hotel is the place to be on Thursday fo sho. Poor Call Super.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Time Being said:

@Mezhyp1 Any recommendations for goings-on in Glasgow this weekend? Will be there for Sat and Sun nights

Steffi and Virginia and playing a boat party on Saturday, the after party is in subclub. I'd imagine it's a great opportunity to see the subclub 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Yeah the Beat Hotel is the place to be on Thursday fo sho. Poor Call Super.

Quite disappointed to miss Call Super actually because I don't think Il see him b2b with Jobse on Sunday. Going to catch Moscoman on Thursday to start things off, then Hunee, il leave for the next hour then return for Young Marco and Palms Trax 

9 minutes ago, Time Being said:

@Mezhyp1 Any recommendations for goings-on in Glasgow this weekend? Will be there for Sat and Sun nights

5 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Steffi and Virginia and playing a boat party on Saturday, the after party is in subclub. I'd imagine it's a great opportunity to see the subclub 

Also auntie flo and andrew '7 years of highlife' at the art school, just in case that's more yer jam. I'll be heading to that.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

3 minutes ago, willsnewman said:

Also auntie flo and andrew '7 years of highlife' at the art school, just in case that's more yer jam. I'll be heading to that.

Ahhh thanks to both of you, each of those look great

Really excited for Thursday night at Beat Hotel. Call Super and Hunee is such a bad clash! Gonna catch him on the Sunday.

Praying for good weather so people are more up for staying out later, a lot of my mates aren't into electronic music that much do tend to come along if they can be bothered. 

26 minutes ago, your mother said:

You can still see an hour of Hunee and 45 mins of Call Super

Our boogie group can stretch to 20+ -- no chance of navigating such tight schedules I'm afraid. All about long runs on stages and big gaps between places. Wouldn't have it any other way tho - 100% worth it. It's those all-nighters in the Downlow and Beat Hotel we always seem to come back to.

Edited by Tuna

On 6/12/2017 at 3:35 PM, bennyhana22 said:

For anyone not yet decided on where to spend the end of their Friday night, I cannot recommend the below highly enough.

It's in whose company I will be after Shed finishes on Genosys.

0400-0600h Jagz's Acid Lounge, Unfairground

Ben
x

`Certainly considering this, Ben!

It'll be good to finish a night away from Block 9, plus Radioactive man is nuts. We know if he is doing a live or DJ set at Glastonbury?

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Fucking hell is that it? MAW really is gonna be a tough one to get in to after Justice I'd imagine...

I'd definitely be surprised if it's anymore than this. Hopefully someone knows the exact or a more accurate figure 

4 minutes ago, Cieran said:

`Certainly considering this, Ben!

It'll be good to finish a night away from Block 9, plus Radioactive man is nuts. We know if he is doing a live or DJ set at Glastonbury?

Don't know. But tbh, I'm happy either way as his mixes are techy and breakbeaty enough for me and his live stuff is mental. It'll be spangled o'clock for me so i'd dance to the Pelican Crossing beeps like Tyres in 'Spaced'**

:)

Ben

**hopes reference not dating him TOO much...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Fucking hell is that it? MAW really is gonna be a tough one to get in to after Justice I'd imagine...

You're in the right part of the site though, FF - WH is best for nighttime SEC entrance isn't it. 

Dare I suggest you duck out of Justice a little bit early...? 

Ben

8 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Don't know. But tbh, I'm happy either way as his mixes are techy and breakbeaty enough for me and his live stuff is mental. It'll be spangled o'clock for me so i'd dance to the Pelican Crossing beeps like Tyres in 'Spaced'**

:)

Ben

**hopes reference not dating him TOO much...

Dude, this boiler room live set is absolutley off the charts! I'm seriously hoping for a live set.

Hunee > Shed > Radioactive Man is my Friday I reckon. 

giphy-downsized.gif

Edited by Cieran

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

You're in the right part of the site though, FF - WH is best for nighttime SEC entrance isn't it. 

Dare I suggest you duck out of Justice a little bit early...? 

Ben

I couldn't dream of ducking out early! I'd rather just risk it - as has been said, not getting in and watching Kevin Saunderson instead outside ain't too bad a result.

Although didn't realise how big of a gap there was between the two - come Sunday night I'll be lucky if I can even decipher where I've ended up so this may all be a moot point for me :lol:

NYC Downlow has a 1200 person capacity apparently, that's according to the Guardian article about it, think that seems about right, when I was in there for DJ Pierre in 2015 it seemed pretty big. 

Edit: with link - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/music/2016/jun/26/inside-glastonbury-nyc-downlow-80s-warehouses-drag-queens-gay-butchers

Edited by Matt - Ed Banger Records

11 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

NYC Downlow has a 1200 person capacity apparently, that's according to the Guardian article about it, think that seems about right, when I was in there for DJ Pierre in 2015 it seemed pretty big. 

Edit: with link - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/music/2016/jun/26/inside-glastonbury-nyc-downlow-80s-warehouses-drag-queens-gay-butchers

Well I'm bloody way off. Thanks for that Matt