Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

6 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Glastonbury is run as separate fiefdoms, and Glade is run by the Avalon crew, independant of Silver Hayes or SE corner as far as I know. 

now that is something I didn't know

that damn avalon crew best book the stantons this year , or they will feel my wrath

17 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

So now i'm finally going to this thing

Lets hope some seriously good DJ's are produced!

Did you get expected for working Matt? 

Theres a some already self confirmed/heavily rumoured aren't there, who are we looking st 

Eats Everything, Midland, The Black Madonna, Claptone, Bicep? There's probably a few more 

8 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

What's Bez Acid House tent like guys? If it's good I've got a feeling I will be spending a lot of time in there.....

Queue was huge Sunday night last year for Swamp 81 when i tried to get in there. Looked alight from the outside though. Just a tent with a scary 3d face on the outside if i remember rightly.

They weren't playing acid house thats for sure. More like hardcore.

Edited by EZYSEY

9 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

What's Bez Acid House tent like guys? If it's good I've got a feeling I will be spending a lot of time in there.....

if there's an act listed you want to see make your way down there early

the queue for 808 state at half 3 sunday morning was ridiculous, we had to go elsewhere <_<

1 minute ago, Honeybane said:

How do you avoid these queues? Do you have to perhaps fob off seeing a headliner?

I avoid these queues by not standing in them, if there's a big queue for something il go elsewhere, there's enough on that you don't need to waste time queueing. 

Though i did go down pretty earlier on to The Temple on the Sunday last year as to not miss Jack b2b Joy, it was already mobbed for Bicep but only waiting around for about 5 mins 

6 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I avoid these queues by not standing in them, if there's a big queue for something il go elsewhere, there's enough on that you don't need to waste time queueing. 

Though i did go down pretty earlier on to The Temple on the Sunday last year as to not miss Jack b2b Joy, it was already mobbed for Bicep but only waiting around for about 5 mins 

Good in there ain't it. We strolled in to watch a bit of the Plumps before The Mouse Outfit. Should of gone back in there after instead of trying to get in WOW for EZ.

Edited by EZYSEY

23 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

I'm slowly getting over Berlin, didn't get into Watergate for whatever reason and decided we had no chance of getting into Berghain, we ended up in a place called Suicide Circus on the Friday night, which was alright and then went to a Boys Noize records night on the Saturday which was really good.

Still feel like absolute death now though, shouldn't have drunk so much weissbier.

I got into Watergate with no issues, even with a souvenir New Order t shirt stuffed in my pocket. Place was mad though. Got told off the bouncer on way in that we were not allowed to take any pictures. Really enjoyed it in there though. Rolled out at daft o clock in morning, picked my shit up from hotel and then got a flight home absolutely smashed.

21 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

I thought it was crap really. London underground on the Thursday night was far better in regards to old skool tunes.

1 minute ago, Honeybane said:

Fuckin hell, I didn't realise how bloody big it is. Glastonbury is fucking huge! Shall I try and camp near all this Shangri La and Bez Acid House shit then?

We do because thats where we end up at the end of the night. Saves a mission across the whole site at 6-7am although that is a nice walk.

2 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

Fuckin hell, I didn't realise how bloody big it is. Glastonbury is fucking huge! Shall I try and camp near all this Shangri La and Bez Acid House shit then?

Pennards is about as close, I camped in Pylon last year as there was some people who weren't so into the night time stuff with us, sober it's about 40 mins walk back, though it took me about 2hrs on the Sunday night last year, it's a good laugh walking home I think

3 minutes ago, EZYSEY said:

Good in there ain't it. We strolled in watch a bit of the Plumps before The Mouse Outfit. Should of gone back in there after instead of trying to get in WOW for EZ.

Yep, my favourite venue in SE Corner I think

14 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Vessels have been self confirmed for the Glade on saturday. Do yourselves a favour and go and see them. They are stunning live.

just listened to the track dentalplan posted in the other thread, lovely stuff

how high will they play though? could they headline the glade?

13 minutes ago, northernbro said:

just listened to the track dentalplan posted in the other thread, lovely stuff

how high will they play though? could they headline the glade?

they won't headline. I would hope for around 8pm or 9pm but realistically they could play at any time.

they could even do it at like 1am or 2am or something! it will be interesting to see where they are placed. it would take something pretty phenomenal for me not to be there

31 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

they won't headline. I would hope for around 8pm or 9pm but realistically they could play at any time.

they could even do it at like 1am or 2am or something! it will be interesting to see where they are placed. it would take something pretty phenomenal for me not to be there

You don't think they could be put in the Public Service Broadcasting slot, as a genuine Saturday night act to go against the 'main stage' options?

I think they'd fit that quite well. they've been around longer and have one album more, even if their star is not quite in the ascendency that PSB's was at this time last year...

Ben