Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

The acts playing the Friday at Wow is a real low blow 

Craig Richards, Eris Drew, Shanti Celeste, Omar S, Skee Mask, Joy O 

:mellow:

Sorry have I missed something? Can you link?

Edited by Matt42

7 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

The acts playing the Friday at Wow is a real low blow 

Craig Richards, Eris Drew, Shanti Celeste, Omar S, Skee Mask, Joy O 

:mellow:

Omar S 😫

Just popped on to see if any familiar faces were knocking around. Had the worst time getting tickets the last couple of years - hope to be back here soon!

Helloooo, basically been keeping one eye on this thread, and the insanely good maribou state set from last year whilst having a few beers has brought me back to it. I'm one of those guys who loves rock etc but then gets into DnB cause my friends like it and now want to get into house/techno stuff. Have only managed to scrape in a Jasper James set this year but am a fan of Maribou State, Bicep, Dusky etc as well as older stuff like Chemical Brothers and Groove Armada but I'm only 21 so missed the hayday (but did see Faithless headline Boardmasters when I was 16 and god that was unreal).  I think I'm into more stuff going on than minimal but any reccomendations on who to explore would be greatly recieved, big ups.

10 hours ago, OBface said:

Omar S 😫

Just popped on to see if any familiar faces were knocking around. Had the worst time getting tickets the last couple of years - hope to be back here soon!

Ah mate! Hope you're keeping well 

Had noted your absence over the course, hope you're back with us soon and obviously happy to help whenever they sell tickets for next year! 

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Ah mate! Hope you're keeping well 

Had noted your absence over the course, hope you're back with us soon and obviously happy to help whenever they sell tickets for next year! 

You are a diamond!

Hope everything is super good for you. I will be back! 

• Like 1