Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

6 minutes ago, rostro said:

Asterix and Space? Watch yer bassbins, i'm tellin' ya

This is am absolutely unbelievable shout. I didn't even see the Asterix

I mean I've never heard of them in my life and have no idea who they are, but who cares 

Edited by Mezhyp1

6 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Altern-8 play most years

yep. though i think that Asterix and Space playing would be a bigger deal than that. They haven't played together for years, as far as i know. Chris Duckenfield as never really returned to his early/pre-Warp stuff. i don't actually think it's them - just following Roy Walker's advice and saying what I see. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 10:13 AM, MaxPower said:

First time going to Printworks London tonight, pretty excited.

IMG_20200130_220012.jpg

Unfortunately missed Quantic.

Folamour, DJ Seinfeld and SG Lewis were all great, Folamour especially and will definitely be seeing him on the farm this summer assuming he's there.

Elder Island are one of my favourite acts, they were brilliant, and I loved every second of their set, but they were really misplaced on the line-up, definitely killed the vibe a bit due to step down in tempo.

Maribou's DJ set wasn't great, didn't do enough with the light show, wouldn't be rushing back to see them DJ again.

Tomorrow 10am... expect they will sell out quickly. Everyone who had a ticket to the cancelled 2019 festival has already had a priority window, so who knows how many are left?  

78721093-F8BE-4688-806C-3E49E34198B1.jpeg

Edited by stuie

29 minutes ago, stuie said:

Tomorrow 10am... expect they will sell out quickly. Everyone who had a ticket to the cancelled 2019 festival has already had a priority window, so who knows how many are left?  

78721093-F8BE-4688-806C-3E49E34198B1.jpeg

I wouldn't be so sure that it'll sell out as quickly as previous years (I know a friend struggled to sell her ticket when she couldn't go). Also, after what happened last year, people might be a bit unsure about going, even though it wasn't the festival organisers' fault.

However, now that's it on a different weekend to Boomtown, I could see some people doing both.

5 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

I wouldn't be so sure that it'll sell out as quickly as previous years (I know a friend struggled to sell her ticket when she couldn't go). Also, after what happened last year, people might be a bit unsure about going, even though it wasn't the festival organisers' fault.

However, now that's it on a different weekend to Boomtown, I could see some people doing both.

In a (selfish) way, I hope you're right.   It's Oxfam application day tomorrow as well as Houghton ticket day and my working day is already a bit stacked!

5 minutes ago, leej7 said:

Heading to see Shanti Celeste at Phonox Friday night, anyone been give a bit of insight on the venue? I've seen good things but not really heard much from my crowd about it.

It’s okay. It’s not the best nor the worst club in London. It can have a good vibe but it’s basically a bar with a good Soundsystem.

Just now, Matt42 said:

It’s okay. It’s not the best nor the worst club in London. It can have a good vibe but it’s basically a bar with a good Soundsystem.

Alright sound, good job I got in early with tickets, final release going for 25 a pop!