Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Len Faki at Hidden in Manchester last night. The best night of clubbing I have had in ages. 

Pretty pounding techno all night.  He sounded a bit like this really....

https://soundcloud.com/4nalogous/len-faki-live-at-25years-time-warp-2019-mannheim-germany-2hours-set

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Does anyone know where I can download or stream Hernan Cattaneo / Nick Warren set from this year's Glasto @ Glade. I Didnt get a ticket this year and so wanted to catch them.

Tried?The usual, Spotify, SoundCloud etc. Did find a couple of YouTube videos, but wanted the full set.

Thanks all.

Peace.

18 minutes ago, DaveyGee said:

Does anyone know where I can download or stream Hernan Cattaneo / Nick Warren set from this year's Glasto @ Glade. I Didnt get a ticket this year and so wanted to catch them.

Tried?The usual, Spotify, SoundCloud etc. Did find a couple of YouTube videos, but wanted the full set.

Thanks all.

Peace.

Not sure if it was made available. John Digweed released his secret set and there's 3 Sasha sets around (2003 and more recent)

15 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Not sure if it was made available. John Digweed released his secret set and there's 3 Sasha sets around (2003 and more recent)

Thanks danbailey I'll give that a whirl. Can't seem to find Hernan anywhere lol. Tried his and nick warren's podcasts as well.

Cheers

2 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Awesome thank you! I enjoyed this set so much, that was an epic afternoon at the glade, George Fitzgerald, Hernan & Nick and then Digweed.

4 hours ago, DaveyGee said:

By the way where was john Digweed set taken from? Mixcloud?

It's just one of his transitions show so probably most platforms. My link was mixcloud. It was a secret set at the Spaceport

I'm almost certain you won't find the Warren/ hernan set as they didn't release it. 

Here's the Sasha set from 2010. Sure you know but Sasha is similar to what you're after. 

https://soundcloud.com/sashaofficial/dj-sasha-v_rtek-glastonbury-2010

6 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

It's just one of his transitions show so probably most platforms. My link was mixcloud. It was a secret set at the Spaceport

I'm almost certain you won't find the Warren/ hernan set as they didn't release it. 

Here's the Sasha set from 2010. Sure you know but Sasha is similar to what you're after. 

https://soundcloud.com/sashaofficial/dj-sasha-v_rtek-glastonbury-2010

Thanks Dan. I thought as much.

Yep, I have the Sasha set saved ?

Let's hope Hernan and Nick make a return next year so I can get to see them lol

Cheers

7 hours ago, fred quimby said:

Hi

Anyone know what type of Music the Allergies DJ . Of to see them Friday and wondering if it is similar to their output or they go in a different direction when on the decks. I would assume the former but thought I would ask in case anyone has seen em recently

Of course mixcloud was my friend.

Edited by fred quimby

If anyone gets the chance, go and see Underworld on this tour. Just saw them at the Ziggodome and they were absolutely incredible. The production on this tour is off the scale and the setlist is great. The new ones bang. If you're going to WHP or Wembley you are in for a treat, this would be amazing in the John Peel tent next year.

Definite contender for show of 2019. Now excuse me, I'm off to lower the tone in the drunkard thread. 

10 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

If anyone gets the chance, go and see Underworld on this tour. Just saw them at the Ziggodome and they were absolutely incredible. The production on this tour is off the scale and the setlist is great. The new ones bang. If you're going to WHP or Wembley you are in for a treat, this would be amazing in the John Peel tent next year.

Definite contender for show of 2019. Now excuse me, I'm off to lower the tone in the drunkard thread. 

I'm heading to WHP and you've just increased my hype levels 7000%.

Genuinely one of the gigs I've been most excited for for a while.