Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

I shall be going to my 2nd Glastonbury next year and the first being 2016 we missed most of the late night dance areas and acts. Also being more of an old skool boy I just wanted some recommendations of newer music along the lines of Bicep etc.

Can you let me know some different acts and some of the areas in the festival that I should aim for. Yes I shall aim for the SE corner but we missed Arcadia and Silver Hayes completely last time. We did love the Glade and Spaceport though as more central.

Any recommendations gratefully received.     

Was at Printworks at the weekend for Peggy Gou, HAAi et al - first time I've treated myself to a proper, all-out rave for ages (maybe even since Glastonbury, I had a lot going on this summer) and I did not realise just how much I've missed it.

Want to try and get to The Cause before it closes, anyone in London been there?

22 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Was at Printworks at the weekend for Peggy Gou, HAAi et al - first time I've treated myself to a proper, all-out rave for ages (maybe even since Glastonbury, I had a lot going on this summer) and I did not realise just how much I've missed it.

Want to try and get to The Cause before it closes, anyone in London been there?

Looked a very good evening watching jealously via instagram coverage 

Hope you're doing well mate :)

3 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

i'll be in early for optimo as well, looking like a different path for me though apart from artwork! larry after artwork and then definitely erol / ivan. fancy seeing horse meat and siano as well.

I haven’t seen any set times yet, are they released??

8 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

oh yes, they've been out for a few days. check their social media.

Found it, thank you. That Midland/Haai clash is hurting my soul, but I’ll go for the latter, 5th time this year, cause she can’t do no wrong in my eyes at the minute!

On a different note - I’ve seen Nite Fleit at WHP last weekend, by accident really, and god, it was utter perfection!

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

i'll be in early for optimo as well, looking like a different path for me though apart from artwork! larry after artwork and then definitely erol / ivan. fancy seeing horse meat and siano as well.

Not keen on Young Marco? Been a while since I seen him but he’s fire.