Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

23 minutes ago, Upside down frowner said:

It is a while since we came over but agree it was a great place to feel part of an event  as the crowd got into a decent set. We also came for a couple of the camp and furnace nights but it wasn’t as good.

Always enjoyed clubbing in Liverpool, didn’t mind the rough edges at Nation personally, should be over on Boxing Day so hoping someone puts on a good night

They built walls at the bottom of the steps in The Theatre and knocked the wall through at the back to add an extra bar and it lost a lot of what it was. The bar area at the front they turned in to a restaurant so it couldn’t be used as an additional room for club nights. I’m not really in to the Camp & Furnace for club nights, it’s better than what The Masque became but they oversell it and it can be quite uncomfortable in there. It’s good place to watch the football in there though. 

On 10/29/2019 at 11:03 AM, ravermum said:

I wasn't there but I'm wondering, could it be a reversion/sample of the Simon Harris track, or even the back in the day original?

Here is the original to get you started:

https://open.spotify.com/track/6uUevuVZVyD5QOUi3mQosb

It was deffo Chuck D’s voice. It’ll come to light thanks to the good people on the track ID group. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

It was deffo Chuck D’s voice. It’ll come to light thanks to the good people on the track ID group. 

Did you find out what that was? I also grabbed a video of it. As well as an absolutely killer Jon Hopkins unreleased track that i first heard about three years ago. Hessle playing Karenn's Crush the Mushrooms probably my highlight.

New Warehouse Project is incredibly good.I was there reviewing for a magazine, so will provide a link when it goes live if anyone wants to know more about it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Beaster said:

Did you find out what that was? I also grabbed a video of it. As well as an absolutely killer Jon Hopkins unreleased track that i first heard about three years ago. Hessle playing Karenn's Crush the Mushrooms probably my highlight.

New Warehouse Project is incredibly good.I was there reviewing for a magazine, so will provide a link when it goes live if anyone wants to know more about it. 

Nah man I asked on that group yanno what they’re like someone will find it one day. 

I’d love to read your review once it goes live.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:58 PM, FuzzyDunlop said:

Last night in leeds Green Velvet was good. Played alsorts, including this that I have not heard in a club for about 10 years

Gotta say I was very pleasantly surprised by Velvet at Motion last night as well. He's obviously an absolute legend but I was expecting an hour of generic Relief tech house, but he actually went in. 

Morning all. Stop what you’re doing and listen to this. The perfect counterbalance to a dark, rainy Tuesday. Let me preface by saying that I cannot bear Neutron Dance by Krystal Klear, which made me almost not give this a whirl but I was feeling open-minded, so... Many levels of disco, house, old school, some electronic pop on the lines of Pet Shop Boys, it’s not a dark, moody 2am number, it’s a thing of complete joy. I’m on my third listen in 24 hours ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0009t7f