Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

To be honest I've never had a problem getting into the SEC after the headliners, when there has been a queue it moves fast. The only times I've been stuck in a queue was for the temple or NYC downlow. Luckily this year I don't intend on being in either till after 3:30 so I should be alright.

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

We’re pretty sure it’s DJ. They’ve been very consistent in indicating when sets are specifically live. No reason to expect the Bicep boys to be anything other than mixing. 

Ben

I hate that they’ve listed two of their sets as DJ and the other one is a mystery. I’ve never been to The Gas Tower but it looks a bit small for a live set.

2 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

I can speak with almost total confidence it will not be a live set. Like, 99.99999% – Bicep live is big bucks and a big production headache for anywhere smaller than a Printworks-sized venue.

The next time Bicep play live on the farm it'll be headlining or subbing WH/JP

Yeah I was thinking the same. I just wish they were more consistent with labelling as DJ or Live.

What do you think about George FitzGerald then? One of his sets is listed as DJ and the other isn't.

13 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

I find at around 3am all the people who aren't on drugs go to bed and the place frees up a little.

Big time. This year also has a great spread of acts across the site so I'm hoping it'll free up more dancing space for me.

Just now, TheBurns said:

Big time. This year also has a great spread of acts across the site so I'm hoping it'll free up more dancing space for me.

IICON should help big time, did i read space for 15000 people? Whats a full Genosys field hold? Downlow 1500?

2 minutes ago, clitbang said:

IICON should help big time, did i read space for 15000 people? Whats a full Genosys field hold? Downlow 1500?

Yeah I read 15,000 too, it's gotta be massive! 

I have no idea about capacities of anywhere though, I'm normally quite bad at judging crowd sizes but at 4am in the farm I have no hope of getting it right.

Just now, GWR said:

Is this confirmed or just guessing? 

He just posted it on insta 

20 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

That tent is absolutely tiny though

I watched the once acclaimed Jackmaster there in 2017 and there was so much room. That was the Friday tbf 

I'm so jealous of you all. Gave Glastonbury a break this year to do something different, but all this chat and excitement has got me longing for the fields of Somerset. I think I will have to be back there next year. IICON!?!?! Enjoy. Fortunately I have Terraforma to look forward to in a couple of weeks so things aren't all bad!

47 minutes ago, willsnewman said:

I'm so jealous of you all. Gave Glastonbury a break this year to do something different, but all this chat and excitement has got me longing for the fields of Somerset. I think I will have to be back there next year. IICON!?!?! Enjoy. Fortunately I have Terraforma to look forward to in a couple of weeks so things aren't all bad!

I thought you had been quiet, hope all is well mate!

28 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

30 mins Prospa into 30 mins Hopkins. Not too bad if you can't catch either over the festival and can handle the rammo it will probably be.

I'll probably catch Prospa later at Wow instead and think due to clashes I'll just watch Hopkins at a solo show at another time. 

Holy shit. When did the set times for R1 introducing get announced? I really thought I had put Thursday clashes to bed and committed to Prospa at 0100 on WOW with Mella Dee a very decent reason to get in there early. But now I could 100% hit Prospa at R1 and then do Randomer at Genosys. 

Re: crowds - isn't WOW just as likely to be rammed as the R1 stage? 

SO. CONFLICTED.