Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

I’m excited about how little I know about this Block 9 lineup. Appreciate all the insight  and enthusiasm you guys are sharing and am getting a little bout of pre-club butterflies just sitting on the sofa. Been absent for a little while so will scour back through the thread for any sets people have posted, but if anyone wants to  add to the spreadsheet, here’s the link again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BzyCqFTgA8W64VGxlTA-ctmum77HUPvjltC8MJ8K0uc/edit#gid=0

58 minutes ago, hmmmloddy said:

I’m excited about how little I know about this Block 9 lineup. Appreciate all the insight  and enthusiasm you guys are sharing and am getting a little bout of pre-club butterflies just sitting on the sofa. Been absent for a little while so will scour back through the thread for any sets people have posted, but if anyone wants to  add to the spreadsheet, here’s the link again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BzyCqFTgA8W64VGxlTA-ctmum77HUPvjltC8MJ8K0uc/edit#gid=0

For some reason I can’t open it in google sheets, says I need to connect to internet to open the file ?

Anyway, if anyone could update it with my favourite Randomer set: 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

So can we assume Sasha just isn't playing this year? The only evidence being his wife mentioning looking forward to watching the cure. There is just no where else left for him to play.

As for Carl Cox must be one of the special surprise guests. 

I can’t see him at The Beat Hotel. Talking of which when do they get an announcement?

13 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

I think that was the case for acts like Tiga, Young Marco, Palms Trax, John Talabot last time, unless I'm wrong (might be on some) – they're all a good bit bigger than Avalon. It doesn't seem out of question. Beat Hotel gets some major stars in. Let's keep hoping...

I know he was there with The XX but did Jamie XX play anywhere else other than Beat Hotel in '17?

4 hours ago, The60ftOctopus said:

Who fancies braving it and updating the spreadsheet? ;) 

DONE. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BzyCqFTgA8W64VGxlTA-ctmum77HUPvjltC8MJ8K0uc/edit#gid=0

Added sets that anyone has shared in the last 10 pages of this thread for confirmed artists. Added a few myself for Midland, Prosumer, Afriquoi, Fatboy Eats Everything and Four Tet (one which I saw at Lost Village last year).

@Jay89 - I Absolutely loved that Randomer set. He has gone from unknown to must-see for kicking my morning right up the arse.

Keep sharing all ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Man, there is so much good stuff being posted here.  Thanks to everyone, I hardly know many names anymore, but there's plenty on here I'm loving.  Getting super excited because of this thread, hoping there's a line up drop soon, so I can't start to plan where I'll be getting my dance on til the early hours. 

For anyone lining up Josh Wink (and why wouldn't you be...?), just to report that he's been given given the clear brief for his Genosys set.

I'm shit at linking from Twitter - and I'm at work anyway, so can't - but he liked my tweet to him yesterday which read:

@joshwink1 Hi Josh. So pleased you're playing @GlastoFest. You'll love Genosys...sound and visuals are incredible and you'll get the proper techno heads, so do bring the real stuff! Ben x

So that's all good.

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3