Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

18 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Someone at The Beat Hotel up early to post on insta, wonder if today might be their turn 

Yeah, think they'll drop today. Telling people on that post to "stick around" 

Fingers xd for Weatherall

14 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Where is Babylon Uprising? Never noticed it before and now that Glastomap is gone I can't find any map with it listed. 

not got a clue, I am sure it is in Sghangri la somewhere

20 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Where is Babylon Uprising? Never noticed it before and now that Glastomap is gone I can't find any map with it listed. 

If I've got the right place it's a pretty small tent near the left field tent. I think. Has Always been pumping out some reggae or Dub any time I've passed by, which is u usually just on the way to somewhere else so not paying too much attention 

42 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

meet you there

Yes, I think it’s the middle path, where there is a bar on the corner at Williams Green with seats inside. You walk away from Williams Green, towards Pyramid and Babylon Uprising is on the right, past about two mins ambling pace of stalls, in the midst of the markets (hence - partly - the name). I think, if you were at the bandstand and stood south of it, facing away, then walk straight down and turn left at the next path, it’s right there, but don’t quote me

2 minutes ago, Ninety9 said:

Happy to be convinced but apart from Charlotte de Witte, it's pretty uninspiring (People playing elsewhere/many times before) 

Arcadia is definitely a different experience seeing a dj play there, and god knows what wonders will lie in waiting with the new structure. With the amount of clashes there already are, I dont see people playing elsewhere as an issue at all. I'll take Four Tet on Arcadia before in SIlver Hayes, and Horse Meat Disco there ahead of a 2hr queue for the Downlow anyday

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Arcadia is definitely a different experience seeing a dj play there, and god knows what wonders will lie in waiting with the new structure. With the amount of clashes there already are, I dont see people playing elsewhere as an issue at all. I'll take Four Tet on Arcadia before in SIlver Hayes, and Horse Meat Disco there ahead of a 2hr queue for the Downlow anyday

Yep

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

You make a good point about the atmosphere, maybe I was expecting too much!