Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

On 12/21/2018 at 10:30 PM, FuzzyDunlop said:

My mate went there and saw Blaawan last week. He said there is no room until you are much further back.

Like you, I like Bicep, but it's all like a warm up set. Im waiting for it to really kick off

Same here. I like them and loved the album, saw them at Love Saves The Day last year and just couldn't get into it, never really took off.

7 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

These new block 9 conversations are particularly rough reading without a ticket

Block 9 are looking for a managing director - maybe you're the person! Sure it'll get you entry!

https://www.block9.com/employment

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Block 9 are looking for a managing director - maybe you're the person! Sure it'll get you entry!

https://www.block9.com/employment

think I might go for that .... I do have pyramid stage and ribbon tower construction on my cv now ... will donate my ticket if I get it :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

9 hours ago, Sundance said:

Love international released its full line up today. Not too much out of the ordinary but some tasty acts on there. I'd be all over Shanti Celeste B2B Saoirse, would be great to see something similar at Glasto

https://loveinternationalfestival.com/

Harvey at the Downlow is the dream. 

• Upvote 2

This song just popped up on YouTube, I can't believe it's existed for 3 years and I've never heard of it before

Georgie boy is on tour this year isn't he? We've already got Kylie there for him to wheel out as a guest. Could be an Other headline set to touch the likes of LCD and Massive Attack.

11 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

This song just popped up on YouTube, I can't believe it's existed for 3 years and I've never heard of it before

Georgie boy is on tour this year isn't he? We've already got Kylie there for him to wheel out as a guest. Could be an Other headline set to touch the likes of LCD and Massive Attack.

Think I mentioned earlier, but REALLY hoping Giorgio pulls through and shows up to the farm. Though currently he doesn't have any festival dates, just solo shows. So not much to hope for grasp onto just yet.

12 hours ago, gearbm95 said:

This will be my first Glasto and I'm really hoping for the following:

Honey Dijon

Gesaffelstein

Claude VonStroke

Justin Jay

Ross From Friends

Does anyone know if Honey Dijon has played before? She's got to be a shout for downlow although imagine the queues

14 hours ago, gearbm95 said:

This will be my first Glasto and I'm really hoping for the following:

Honey Dijon

Gesaffelstein

Claude VonStroke

Justin Jay

Ross From Friends

Oof you're in for a good time. You'll be spoilt for choice no matter what. It might be worth messaging one or two of them on social media and ask them. I've gotten replies from Daniel Avery and Bicep on instagram before

17 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Going to Berlin soon, where does the best thread in effects recommend? 

I really enjoyed Suicide Circus in Friedrichshain. It's the only techno club I've been to in Berlin tbh, as much as I'd love to experience Berghain or Tresor, there's no way I'm queuing up for ages only to be told to jog on. I love the whole Raw Gelande area in Berlin, so much to see and do there. It reminds me of an urban Shangri-La, has a real dystopian feel to it. Can't wait to go back.

1 hour ago, Winslow Leach said:

Going to Berlin soon, where does the best thread in effects recommend? 

Really recommend Griessmuehle, they're less picky about entry than say Berghain but if you go and you're not speaking German be prepared to answer a couple of questions about who's playing that night/who you're there to see/the name of the night etc. It's a great club though, pretty small with an amazing atmosphere