Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

14 minutes ago, TheBurns said:

Charlotte de Witte is playing in Dublin next month on the 23rd, great start to the Christmas holidays!

Dixon (14th), Surgeon (14th), Fjaak (15th), George Fitzgerald live (15th), Amelie Lens (20th), Blawan (22nd), Charlotte de Witte (23rd), Kerri Chandler (27th), Ben Klock (28th).

busy couple of weeks!

4 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Dixon (14th), Surgeon (14th), Fjaak (15th), George Fitzgerald live (15th), Amelie Lens (20th), Blawan (22nd), Charlotte de Witte (23rd), Kerri Chandler (27th), Ben Klock (28th).

busy couple of weeks!

I'm either away or working for everything before the 23rd! Trying to sort out getting to blawan though. Pangaea on the 29th will be lovely too.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

busy couple of weeks!

Me and my mates have tix for Ben Klock, looking forward to that.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, TheBurns said:

Charlotte de Witte is playing in Dublin next month on the 23rd, great start to the Christmas holidays!

???

I would love to see her on the farm in summer! Absolutely love her. She could go b2b with Chris Liebing or Monika Kruse ?

Edited by Jay89

On 11/11/2018 at 8:14 PM, zero000 said:

Good to hear a good review, literally just bought tickets for her playing an old bank vault. How long was the set?

Is this the Cardiff date she’s doing? Sold out dead quick that did. It’s a great venue though, enjoy.

Denis Sulta at Motion last weekend was great fun. Really looking forward to Green Velvet in Lakota in a couple of weeks too, first time seeing him

Edited by Mouseboy11

On 11/14/2018 at 10:19 PM, Divein said:

For anyone who is stuck for something to at Christmas.

2Many DJs are playing Im Manchester at YES on Boxing Day.

Awesome.. a party act for anyone to jump along to. Would love to see them on the farm.

On 11/15/2018 at 9:41 AM, Acid Loafers said:

Saw DJ Seinfeld last Saturday in Shoreditch, would be fun to see him at the SE Corner next year. 

Can see a live set @ Silver Hayes similar to Ross from Friends last time out, but a DJ set would be great too. Maybe both!

13 minutes ago, Muffinmaiden said:

Not sure if this is the right place to discuss but saw Kelly Lee Owens the other day at Village Underground and thought she was great, set was slightly shorter than I’d have liked! Hoping she shows up at Glastonbury next year.

Hi @Muffinmaiden and welcome to the thread! Yup, totally the right place. KLO gets a good rep on here and quite a few of the team saw her support Jon Hopkins a couple of weeks ago and were mightily impressed. I’d love to see her on the Farm. Her record is excellent. 

:)

Ben

i come on this thread and look at what is going on and think, wow i remember when i used to go all over the country watching DJ's every weekend.

then i ruined my life had kids .

now i get to go out once a year to a festival , so I cram as many sets in to Glastonbury as I can

11 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Off to Bicep this Friday and that should be the last rave in 2018 for me. 

Still can’t quite make up my mind about the boys. I know I like them, but I’m not sure there’s enough there for me, a lot of the time...hmmm ?

Was due to see them in London before Rainbow Venues got shut down. Was a shame, as I really wanted to give them a go. The saving grace was that the support line up was, for me, flippin’ awful!

:)

Ben

So, team, it seems I might have just managed to create a family holiday that gets me (and Children 1-3...) to DIMENSIONS in Croatia next year, for at least one, and hopefully two nights! Yes!

Anyone been? Any reviews? This year’s line up was absolutely amazing, so hoping for a similar picture next year, with some luck as to which nights people are on...

So, who’s been to Dimensions (or have mates who have)?

Ben