Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

This weekend Maurice Fulton & more down at mint club in leeds. He always brings the heat when it comes to soulful house/disco whatever else which is right up my street. I think he is criminally underrated, but thats the game.

Mint is hardly my favourite venue and indeed it is closing early next year but still be kind of sad to see it go.

Edited by Memory Man

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, Jay89 said:

I’d love to see Jon Hopkins, Arcadia preferably!

Icarus

Adam Beyer

Tiga

Kolsch

Dominik Eulberg

Black Coffee

Honey Dijon

And for afters, when you’re absolutely spangled, Vandal on Arcadia would be absolutely beautiful. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but I remember one year at Boomtown when he played Arcadia I totally lost my marbles and I’m still looking for some of them ?

Saw Kolsch at Beni last year, safe to say I can pinpoint that as the moment I GOT live electronica.  Absolutely immense, would be all over him turning up at Glasto

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Quark said:

Saw Kolsch at Beni last year, safe to say I can pinpoint that as the moment I GOT live electronica.  Absolutely immense, would be all over him turning up at Glasto

Kolsch is the man. A set on that Funktion One system in the Glade up against one of the main stage headliners (that it's looking highly likely that I'm going to avoid) would be great. Start the night off right.

Been looking back at the lineup for the last four SW4's I've been to and there's too many to mention that I'd love to see at the farm (in a much nicer environment).

But sven vath,  Oliver Helens, gorgon city, above & beyond and knife party would all be on the hit list if they turned up at the farm.

8 hours ago, Penrhos said:

Been looking back at the lineup for the last four SW4's I've been to and there's too many to mention that I'd love to see at the farm (in a much nicer environment).

But sven vath,  Oliver Helens, gorgon city, above & beyond and knife party would all be on the hit list if they turned up at the farm.

As ever, the problem - and this is maybe even more pertinent with the DJs - is money. There’s not quite the same draw or kudos of playing GF for the big DJs for them to forego the bigger money elsewhere that live bands might more readily, as they really want ‘to play Glastonbury’. 

Saying that, get Väth to the Farm!

Ben

2 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

As ever, the problem - and this is maybe even more pertinent with the DJs - is money. There’s not quite the same draw or kudos of playing GF for the big DJs for them to forego the bigger money elsewhere that live bands might more readily, as they really want ‘to play Glastonbury’. 

Saying that, get Väth to the Farm!

Ben

He certainly looked like he enjoyed playing in the Arcadia spider in May. Hopefully that'll entice him...

On 11/6/2018 at 1:15 PM, Memory Man said:

This weekend Maurice Fulton & more down at mint club in leeds. He always brings the heat when it comes to soulful house/disco whatever else which is right up my street. I think he is criminally underrated, but thats the game.

Mint is hardly my favourite venue and indeed it is closing early next year but still be kind of sad to see it go.

Genuinely one of my favourite tunes.   

Edited by Tommy Dickfingers
Misread
  • Upvote 1

I would also like to see High Contract somewhere on the line up. One of my ‘moments’ when I was at festival last year and I’ve heard the first notes of their Adele ‘Hello’ remix. I was out me face at this point, standing there, thanking all gods for the life I’m living ??? their set was immense, mainly their own tunes and remixes.

Does anyone remember where Chase and Status played in 2013?

I'm pretty sure they haven't played since then as I've never seen them at Glastonbury. I've convinced myself they will 100% be there this time, but wondering if it would be an Arcadia/SE Corner type deal than any of the other stages.... I'm not fussy though :)

6 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I'm pretty sure they haven't played since then as I've never seen them at Glastonbury. I've convinced myself they will 100% be there this time, but wondering if it would be an Arcadia/SE Corner type deal than any of the other stages.... I'm not fussy though :)

I could certainly see them taking there RTRN II Jungle outfit to takeover a stage in the SE Corner

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

I believe they headlined the Other as a live act and then DJ'ed Arcadia