Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2017 at 3:53 PM, The60ftOctopus said:

Anyone going to Simple Things? 

Think I'll be spending most of my time at Lakota. 

yep!

Altho probably going to be a sucka and see Daphni even tho its at the academy. I love the lineup this year, Omar Souleyman, HMLTD, Wild Beasts, Daphni, Talking heads thing, Shanti Celeste on the terrace - amazing really.

Would like to see Roi Perez and Sassy J at Lakota but probably wont make it down there so late after a full day of boozing and bands

On 20/10/2017 at 7:56 PM, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Had a mare with Four Tet tickets today, got 2 for Monday (needed 4) then saw the new dates and got 4 for the Thursday, only to discover that I’m at Bon Iver that night! If anyone needs tickets or has any to swap holla! 

If you still have the tickets I'd love a couple! Completely dropped the ball on this one. 

2 hours ago, OBface said:

If you still have the tickets I'd love a couple! Completely dropped the ball on this one. 

Cool - I should be able to sort that, just waiting for a couple of undecided mates to let me know what they're doing - I will let you know as soon as they confirm :-) 

On 10/25/2017 at 7:27 PM, Madyaker said:

Im considering using this to partially fill the glasto shaped hole in 2018. Lots of good names.

22713617_827993200711146_2258621215553435934_o.jpg

Went last year and it was good craic but wouldn't go again. Very young crowd(for us anyway, 28)  and very much of the tank top and selfie crew. The festival itself had a nice setup everything fit into a small enough area with good soundsystems. I didn't bother with the castle rave which was extra purely because I hate the sun and there was no shade but the lads said it was not at the castle used in the video and was a bit of a shithole. My main problem was the fact you could get a pint for €2 in the pubs but it was token only at the festival where it was €5 a can. Reading this back makes it seem a lot more negative than it was... I had a cracking time but imagine there's better out there, tho maybe not at that time of year.

Love a bit of old skool trance but the dance music at the moment is a bit dddddddddddddddddddd 

I can't stand the Amen break.... Dddddddddddddddddddd. 

I like something with a bit of life behind it.. Call me old fashioned but hey ho.. 

Hope this makes sense to you lol 

Peace and tea. G