Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

19 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Just uploaded a new mix! I think Ben might appreciate the techno-heavy-ness of it :)

Always appreciate feedback :)

This is excellent! Me and one of the lads I live with are big techno heads, we've had this on all morning haha

5 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

It's listed as Krafty Kuts and A Skillz. 

I noticed that , saw them in 2015 but it was Sunday Night and I had to be sensible, so looking forward to a Saturday night blow out to them

3 minutes ago, Cieran said:

Who the hell is it that thinks Route 94 and Patrick Topping are good DJs?

Even if you like them, they are all playing in other parts of the festival over the weekend. they've upped the capacity and lowered the level of acts in there, weird move.

For a second there I thought I had totally fallen behind in not really recognising/caring about much on there. Nice to hear that it's not just me and that it is in fact a bit shit. Open to recommendations though (if there are any to be given) as I'd still like to visit at least once, although probably best to save that until the full lineup + times are out.