Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

Oi oi cheeky. Hope all went well anyway - sounds like it might have.

Got a good feeling about today re: announcements. Let's hope it's a boogie-central one. Don't think I'll be able to join for Sunday at The Temple, gotta travel for work on Monday... :crazypilot: 

Bugger.

2 minutes ago, Cieran said:

Hmmmmm

Heavy as in more techno? 

Gawd blimey, let's hope so. Though with Solardo/Skream Friday and likely a dnb night, I'm not that hopeful...

We'll see.

Just drop The frickin Common today, Glastonbury!!! (it'll be Theatre and Circus, no question!)

Ben

5 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Skream is playing Thursday night LBHQ with Elrow and b2b Solardo on Arcadia. I posted this a while ago and it went under the radar 

Understandably -_-

Thanks for saying that! I was sure I'd read it somewhere before but couldn't find it. Thought I'd lost the plot 

14 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

@Mezhyp1 - c'mon, you're the guru and know exactly what floats my boat.

Where am I looking beyond Sasha and Tom Demac?

I'll keep exploring, but wouldn't mind a pointer or two.

I am going to make sure that every minute of every night I am dancing my arse off this year.

Ben

Vast majority of that stuff is way way over my head Benjamin. It's one area Il probably just avoid, there's more than enough happening elsewhere to satisfy 

Hunee just posted his tour schedule..

6.22.2017 - Glastonbury / The Beat Hotel - Glastonbury, UK
06.23.2017 - Glastonbury / NYC Downlow - Glastonbury, UK
06.24.2017 - Glastonbury / Wow w/ Antal - Glastonbury, UK

Very happy with this! I'll certainly be in attendance for his Beat Hotel and Downlow appearances. 

Edited by Cieran
  • Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, Cieran said:

Very happy with this! I'll certainly be in attendance for his Beat Hotel and Downlow appearances. 

Was just about to post this... yeeeeesssss!!!!!

39 minutes ago, Cieran said:

This is fucking class 

Thursday night Beat Hotel has so much potential, hopefully Elrow takes pressure off the crowd there 

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

This is fucking class 

Thursday night Beat Hotel has so much potential, hopefully Elrow takes pressure off the crowd there 

Is it usually rammed? Have taken it relatively easy on previous Thursdays but think we're going all out this year. Seems like there's more going on now compared with 14 and 15. Beat Hotel could be the one to aim for.

46 minutes ago, Grinding aftertaste said:

Is it usually rammed? Have taken it relatively easy on previous Thursdays but think we're going all out this year. Seems like there's more going on now compared with 14 and 15. Beat Hotel could be the one to aim for.

I mean The Beat Hotel always flatters to decieve as there's a lot of people hang around the outskirts of it, but yeah it'll be rammed on the Thursday 

2 hours ago, Cieran said:

Over the moon with these - Beat Hotel was a given but NYC Downlow, amazing. Radiohead followed by Hunee in the Downlow, man, that's going to be one hell of a day. 

@eFestivals some times for ya.

@Grinding aftertaste Beat Hotel is usually fairly busy on the Thursday, but as Mez sez, the crowds outside are deceptive. Pop in down the front, it's always very danceable.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Vast majority of that stuff is way way over my head Benjamin. It's one area Il probably just avoid, there's more than enough happening elsewhere to satisfy 

Having done a fair bit of YouTubing, most of it is absolute pish!

I'm actually quite fond of a bit of techy drum and bass, but some of the names on there produce some awful stuff. I guess a load of coked-up 18 year olds (no offence, truly) might find it banging...

Anyway, as you say - masses elsewhere!

:)

Ben