Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

26th for Welcome to the Warehouse looks good, Troxler, Jackmaster, Daphni, Joy Orbison, that'll sell out fast

Definitely going to try and head down again this year, I would imagine Jungle Live will probably be the night

Edit: I didn't even seen Alternative Light Source - Leftfield Live, we have a winner

Edited by Mezhyp1

Not that impressed with the line ups to be honest. At £30 a ticket.

I might go to Beyer and Capriati in December if I can afford it

I thought the same, it's all a bit meh. Still if you live locally you can tout tickets for £25 or less on the night, often from bouncers working there. Not that it's a massive racket or anything...

On that note my friend got his MDMA confiscated on the weekend and the bouncer said " Maybe that will teach you to buy it from us in future"!

Meh, will probably got the Adam Beyer etc night and maybe the Run The Jewels one.

Really liking the first New Order night as well but I doubt I'll find anyone to go with :(

Fuzzy do you have any idea about anymore Transmission nights other than the Awakenings one?

No. I haven't seen her for a while. Im hoping to get a scoop before they are announced..

I will keep efests informed if I do.

I'd love to go to many of them, but travelling from Glasgow and having somewhere to stay will just turn it into rather an expensive evening of shenanigans...

I'm heading down twice from Glasgow, I have no plans to stay over either of the time, will just wait on the first train and head up the road then, keep the expenses down