Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

DJ EZ is doing a lot of festival dates in the coming months and says he has more to announce. Playing at Berkshire on Saturday the 27th of June, hoping he plays Glastonbury on the Friday or Sunday.

Edited by benscheff

Saw SBTRKT about 3 or 4 years ago at Electric Picnic and thought it was great.

Then went to his headline set at the same festival last September and left early... definitely wasn't as good.

I think I'd be more inclined to see him if he played earlier in the day but late at night I think it would annoy me a bit

+1 with sbtrkt. loved the first album, and the 1st album tours with sampha.

latest album was largely forgettable and even more so was the tour (at Bristol the only vocalist was denai moore so there was absolutely no stage presence). would be at a dj set though.

Edited by JC-Mo'Fucka

Anyone heard the new Blanck Mass record, yet? I'm just acquiring it now, and will give it a 'spin' when I'm mowing the lawn.

I'm just 24K, pure rock 'n' roll, me.

Will report back with a review, but would love to see him at GF. Saw him supporting Björk a few years ago and really enjoyed the set.

Ben

Wow. There are usually only about 11 acts I want to see over the whole weekend...

It genuinely fascinates me how differently people approach and enjoy their festivals. I 'only' saw 43 bands at Green Man last year because of clashes!

On the subject of Blanck Mass, I can report that the new LP 'Dumb Flesh' is pretty damn good on first listen, with some standout superb moments. Hope he plays...

Ben

George FitzGerald Saturday and Sunday (unsure what stages) confirmed by BSR in the other thread

Superb news, as previously discussed his album is amazing

Nice one.

I posted about the album last week and you're right, it's a cracker.

Another one on the growing list!