Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Last year someone posted on here about Parov Stellar. Thought his stuff sounded awesome but ended up missing him/them due to a horrible clash. I really like the idea of dancing to some Electro Swing at Glastonbury this year.

Got to admit, that while what I've heard sounds awesome, its not a genre I know that much about. Anybody got any recommendations and is there any body likely to play I should be checking out?

Gutted i didn't duscover Parov until after last year. Have often considered one of the electro swing nights at glastonbury but never made it. Hope to this year...

Nice one. Need to get myself down to the Genosys stage this year, looks like last years line up was full of legends. Hope to see him and Greg Wilson back there too.

Genosys kind of had the same problem as Arcadia for me: it looks stunning and always has great DJs playing, but after about ten minutes admiring it, I just wanted to wander off somewhere else instead.

Genosys kind of had the same problem as Arcadia for me: it looks stunning and always has great DJs playing, but after about ten minutes admiring it, I just wanted to wander off somewhere else instead.

I don't think outdoor places are great for DJs, unless it's set up like a proper stage like the Hell Stage.

Last year someone posted on here about Parov Stellar. Thought his stuff sounded awesome but ended up missing him/them due to a horrible clash. I really like the idea of dancing to some Electro Swing at Glastonbury this year.

Got to admit, that while what I've heard sounds awesome, its not a genre I know that much about. Anybody got any recommendations and is there any body likely to play I should be checking out?

They absolutely smashed it, the crowd in sonic were going mental, they looked really taken aback! Im not big on my electro swing but when the lineups released I can point out some decent acts & Djs