OFF Festival 2015

Uncle Liam

This festival is held in a park near forest it even has pond inside the small areal its really nice. There is relaxed atmosphere and nice people who come there to listen great alternative music. Don't expect anything crazy like first rows on open'er festival there are more mature people at off.

There is cupon system on this festival I think that one coupon was for 2,5pln and beer costed like 4 a meal like 8-12. But it had really nice catering and big choice of dishes I think that local restaurant opened their stalls on site and the food quality was really good.

I liked the festival it surprised me many times this year. It was my first time. ask If i missed something.

No you can't take booze or any kind of alcohol inside the main area or tent village and areas where you can drink are usually separated from stage area on polish festival I don't like that either the fences inside the main area suck but it's the only downside of this festival.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks both. A friend went to OFF last year and recommended it for both line-up and ambience. As I fancy taking in a festival outside the UK next year, I had also booked accomodation in Katowice in advance of buying a ticket, and I was beginning to wonder when they might go on sale too. The other piece of information I can add is that there are regular free shuttle buses that run from the site to the centre of town, so if your hotel is in the centre of town (eg. near the main station), it shouldn't be a problem getting back and forth.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...