Worthy View Accommodation 2015 will be available here midday on Monday 27th October.

StoneCircle

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 person Cloudhouse aquired :)

2 person scout tent booked. Anyone have any experience from last year?

Wondering if they really are big enough for 2 people who are not in a loving relationship.

The universal rule of tents says to get at least twice as many "mans" in size than you actually have people, if you don't want to be spooning and have room for your bags, food etc.

So I'd say you need to work out who's going to be little spoon.

Edited by UEF

The universal rule of tents says to get at least twice as many "mans" in size than you actually have people, if you don't want to be spooning and have room for your bags, food etc.

So I'd say you need to work out who's going to be little spoon.

Cheers, I fear that but I wondered if anyone shared one last year and can confirm

It feels nice that there are still some options available nearly two hours after it went on sale (scout tents, currently a 4 person Yurt as well), rather than a mad rush to beat everyone else within a few minutes.

Edit: There was a Yurt, anyway.

Edited by kalifire

It feels nice that there are still some options available nearly two hours after it went on sale (scout tents, currently a 4 person Yurt as well), rather than a mad rush to beat everyone else within a few minutes.

Edit: There was a Yurt, anyway.

Everything bar scout tents sold out in a couple of minutes, same as past years.

The Yurt will only be there cos of a cancellation.

The Yurt will only be there cos of a cancellation.

True. Cancellations seem to be popping up quite a lot, as well. There's now one 4 person bell tent available as well. If I was staying at WV but wasn't successful in the first rush, it'd be difficult to decide whether to get what's available or hold out for a possible cancellation.

True. Cancellations seem to be popping up quite a lot, as well. There's now one 4 person bell tent available as well. If I was staying at WV but wasn't successful in the first rush, it'd be difficult to decide whether to get what's available or hold out for a possible cancellation.

Get what's available and cancel if you get lucky!