Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the general information page of BT website:

"No open fires are allowed at Bearded Theory and we have an optional communal area for people who would like to use gas stoves. We have a communal camp fire in the healing area each evening - enjoy.

Off the ground BBQs are allowed."

No further clarification necessary - fires of any kind are not allowed and never have been.

It's not a fire it's a BBQ ;)

I think this was what was happening then as there were certainly off the ground fires (mainly of the 'cauldron on tripod' type), being checked but allowed by stewards this year. Basically people were claiming they were for cooking use I expect...

I think this was what was happening then as there were certainly off the ground fires (mainly of the 'cauldron on tripod' type), being checked but allowed by stewards this year. Basically people were claiming they were for cooking use I expect...

There was a general lack of communication between campsite security and pretty much everyone else it seemed.

Great announcement. Some really brilliant additions. Well pleased to see Itch too. Dizraeli & The Small Gods chuffed with that too. Still more acts and headliners and Magical Sounds to come too! Fair play BT. Always come up with the goods. Can't wait..200 days to go!!!

Is Tornado Town no more?

Sadly not, they've moved on to pastures new. Gails tea tent in now a Marquee and there is new circus stuff and whatnot in place of it.

This announcement made my Sunday night! Line up is superb thus far and still 2 headliners - including 1 that "everyone will know" - which sounds intriguing!

I really want the 'everyone will know' to be James so badly..

Strongly agree. It has to be :-)

If James are one of the headliners, would you say Saturday or Sunday?

They can't announce the Sunday headliner till the 1st Dec, a couple of days after the current James tour ends!

Sunday, as you say the James tour ends 23rd Nov in the UK. This comment and the everyone will know them comment is making me really believe it might be James. My God if it is, I will scream like a teenage girl at a Beatles gig in the 60's!!!

On a side note though, BT have got my hopes up before when I thought it was the Pogues and slammed them down by announcing UB40!!

On another side note, am already well pleased with the line up, James would just be a total bonus

I have a feeling that James would be too pricey for Bearded .... I'm wondering if it's The Boomtown Rats - Sir Bob is definitely a name that everyone knows - plus they seem to be around and about playing unexpected places at the moment ... Could it still be The Pogues? - I'd be well chuffed with that! :D

I have a feeling that James would be too pricey for Bearded .... I'm wondering if it's The Boomtown Rats - Sir Bob is definitely a name that everyone knows - plus they seem to be around and about playing unexpected places at the moment ... Could it still be The Pogues? - I'd be well chuffed with that! :D

Yeah I do too, but. the clues they have thrown out there do link to James. I mentioned James a while back like last year maybe, on the BT forum, and got no comment, whereas when I mentioned Primal Scream they replied and said they were too expensive..Basically, I am just putting things together and hoping it adds up :)