Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

Just like to say a big thank you to everyone who is involved with this festival.

I've had an amazing weekend and will be back next year.

loved every minute of it and just so impressed with the way you put the festival together for such a low ticket price.

cheers everyone see you next year.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great festival, shame about the lapses in organisational skill by the 'organisers' closing the drop off point on Friday once all the

really ?.....first and only post from you and you start like this :(

BT is a great festival, see the rest of the posts following yours, simple as that

The Bearded team which I am happy to know personally take all feedback seriously. In fact just today a mere 24hrs after you all left, its been discussed and looks like another field on this same side of the road just past the hall will be used for parking.

Hopefully this can also allow an entrance into the bottom of the main campsite, but you can be sure that the team will look into every possible option to help matters.

Thanks for all the good comments, can't please everyone but its all listened to.

Main campsite is back to a lovely green field, some fencing still up in campervan field and main arena still has stage and few tents etc up. Will all be off by Thursday... Its bloody depressing seeing it all this way though :(

Edited by Paul ™

First time at Bearded, really enjoyed it.

Few problems but nothing to serious, to not make me want to go back, a very strong contended for next year.

My misses felt safe and felt she could go alone anywhere.

Huge thank you to the organises and volunteers for making Bearded Theory what it is.

Well that was bloody splendid.

Lots of highlights. From The Mission (though I thought the sound was poor for them) to Sarah signing for the Doonigans and all points in between. Overall highlight was The Buzzcocks, they absolutely smashed it. The very definition of all killer, no filler.

nice to see you there Neville was a bit special!

nice to see all of you there - sorry I missed the meet - ruddy Silver Hayes announcement

Edited by 5co77ie

nice to see you there Neville was a bit special!

nice to see all of you there - sorry I missed the meet - ruddy Silver Hayes announcement

Good to see you too Scottie, all be it a brief hello. Neville was great wasn't he? Lovely way to end the festival.

my review is here:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/beardedtheory/2015/review-overview.shtml

and first photos here:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/beardedtheory/2015/galleries.shtml

(more to come Mrs 5co77ie has injured her arm and trying to process them all single handed - she's nearly done but currently in Brizzle)

Haven't logged into the forums for ages, but just had to post and agree with what everyone has said, the festival was amazing. I know there were issues with getting stuff from the carparks to the camping area, and the promised 'taxis' were not that apparent, a friend waited 3 hours with her stuff on Thursday night, she was told she was number 58 in the queue when she arrived, but had too much stuff to carry in one go and by that time she was in the drop off field and her car was back in the car park. But the rest of the festival was amazing and I had a great time, and so did she once she was pitched! I loved the headliners but also some of the smaller bands. I always enjoy seeing Skinny Lister and they are not around often enough for my liking. And of course I love the Hobos too.

i liked the bull rodeo - just me? It was hilarious!

It was only the damn awful music it was blaring out that I didn't like. But I only noticed it on the Thursday, just before Doonicans...Never noticed it again. Couple of me pals were on it at some point, well attempting to be on it, they had good fun, I was a bit gutted I missed that debacle

Great reveiw and photos.2nd time at BTfor us and we had a brilliant time. We were around the tea tent from about 17:30 friday but didn't notice any meet group - not that I know what anyone looks like. Sunday evening with Misty, Buzzcocks, James and Neville Staple was as good a time as I've had anywhere.

First time at Bearded - my only regret is that I didn't start coming sooner.

Pretty much the perfect festival I would say.

Does anyone know if they tie it to the bank holiday, which would mean that its effectively a week later next year? This may seem a little previous, but I have a a birthday obligation that needs negotiating and I that would help so much!

Any info, much appreciated