Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would highly recommend going to see The Beat - we've seen them a few times and they're always great fun live. They're definitely high on our must see list, along with The Buzzcocks, Neville Staple and Hugh Cornwall.

Finally got the van up and running properly last night, so I'm now confident enough to dare to start to feel excited! ;)

Would highly recommend going to see The Beat - we've seen them a few times and they're always great fun live. They're definitely high on our must see list, along with The Buzzcocks, Neville Staple and Hugh Cornwall.

Finally got the van up and running properly last night, so I'm now confident enough to dare to start to feel excited! ;)

Gah! I was looking forward to Hugh Cornwall, love the Stranglers but a sound techie in the venue I work said he was terrible when he played there..

Might be worth a stroll down but I trust his word.. Beat, Buzzcocks, James, Zetan & Cosmosis definites though

Gah! I was looking forward to Hugh Cornwall, love the Stranglers but a sound techie in the venue I work said he was terrible when he played there..

Might be worth a stroll down but I trust his word.. Beat, Buzzcocks, James, Zetan & Cosmosis definites though

Now you come to mention it, I've heard some mixed reports, but I was going to go down and judge for myself ... Let's just say that I'm looking forward to the set that I hope he's going to play!

i thought i read that 8500 tickets were made available ... so thats paying punters ... plus whatever staff numbers are needed i guess .... not a complete sell out though

That's just throwing a curve ball in to the mix!

Guessing that someone has pulled out - or they are finishing at 12 not 11 on the Thursday?

4.00pm - 4.45pm NOW 5.15 - 6.00 - Zombie Met Girl

5.15pm - 6.00pm NOW 6.15 - 7.15 - The Bar Steward Sons of Val Doonican

6.30pm - 7.30pm ?????????? - Hobo Jones and the Junkyard Dogs

8.00pm - 9.00pm ?????????? - Mark Chadwick

9.30pm - 11.00pm ?????????? - 3 Daft Monkeys

In other news - The stuff pile is nearly finished in my front room!

Hang on, so there's no music before 5.15 tomorrow now?

Apparently Hobo couldn't play the early slot they were given so they changed the timings so that it starts at 5.15

Yup

Hobo are now playing in the tea tent at 11 rather than everyone on the big tea tent stage. Think the tea tent might be a little, erm, busy for that!!

Edited by stuwilky

Here's where I saw it: http://www.beardedtheory.co.uk/page/general-information

Woodland Stage closes 3am Friday and Saturday (obviously as does Magical Sounds). So music til 3am in the woods?

Safe journey all, see you Friday 4pm.

yes they had music until 2am Fri 3am Sat in the woods last year - special guests after the headliners .. potentially the same this year (cant really see Cara Dillion doing a 01:30 -03:00 set tbh)

Just nipped to poundland for some last minute essentials....

....came back with a solar power garden light, and a small bamboo fence :P

Ha ha. Poundland is ace...I stay away from it, otherwise I'd have loads of extra stuff I don't need. I can't be trusted in poundland.

I'm all packed now. Nice feeling. Few hours at work tom morning, out the door at 12.30. Head straight to that beautiful field. See y'all there

I'm all packed now. Nice feeling. Few hours at work tom morning, out the door at 12.30. Head straight to that beautiful field. See y'all there

I know, great feeling, no work tomorrow, sat drinking beer, bearded tomorrow, life is good :)