Weirdest thing you saw at Glastonbury 2014?

Woffy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha amazing.

What do you have to take to achieve that level of oblivion?

Because I want some!

An ocean of gin and tonic will do it. I know this because my wife has form in this area. One observer has likened her public pissing to that of a dray horse. I think her finest example would be pissing on the floor in the middle of a posh arts centre in front of the entire audience for some show.

An ocean of gin and tonic will do it. I know this because my wife has form in this area. One observer has likened her public pissing to that of a dray horse. I think her finest example would be pissing on the floor in the middle of a posh arts centre in front of the entire audience for some show.

Christ alive that's magnificent.

Why do girls piss with such ferocity anyway?

Perhaps that's a question for another forum actually

Christ alive that's magnificent.

Why do girls piss with such ferocity anyway?

Perhaps that's a question for another forum actually

As an aside - she used to piss the bed almost nightly in the years before she met me. I've heard others talk of her pissing on other people's beds at parties etc. Then it all stopped when she met me. She hasn't pissed the bed once now in over two years.

Just thought I'd share, as it's so quiet on here at the moment.

As an aside - she used to piss the bed almost nightly in the years before she met me. I've heard others talk of her pissing on other people's beds at parties etc. Then it all stopped when she met me. She hasn't pissed the bed once now in over two years.

what-did-you-just-say.gif

Edited by salvador wali

tumblr_m66tehgaPz1roy4d0.gif

Some girl in the sonic tent at like 6am on Monday running around on all fours with no shoes on acting like an animal, she was going up to people and trying to lick them but then acting all like coy and shy. It's hard to explain but I'm convinced she thought she was a fox

I would so loved to have seen that. I had a mate who did something similar, but not at Glastonbury. Unfortunately I didn't see with my own eyes what he got up to either. Anyway, it transpires that he's on the overnight ferry to Amsterdam (I think). He got pissed (etc) and then went to the disco on board. By the end of the night he was on all fours driving his head around the dance floor. Mind you, I suspect that's nothing on that overnight ferry.