The Park 2015

Tuna

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A reformed talk talk, sea and cake, Edward Sharpe and the magnetic zeros, the bees, explosions in the sky, Bob mould, the shins.

And welcome back cate le bon(one of my highlights this year, parquet courts

Would love The Shins. Saw them on the main stage at Reading at it didn't work for me... tighter surroundings like the park would be good.

Cate Le Bon was a definite highlight for me too

The Cribs headlining a night would be god damn beautifull! Perfect stage for them what with their love of playing smaller venues. Im hoping Black Rivers also get given a slot as their debut album will be out by then. Sticking with the Doves connection i reckon Jimmy Goodwin should get invited back after having to cut his set short during the electrical storm last year. Well that and also because i didnt go last year and missed him!

Edited by Familiar2billions

Caribou, the Antlers, Panda Bear, Dan Mangan, Belle & Sebastian, Owen Pallett, Of Montreal, Junip, Cosmo Sheldrake. Polyphonic Spree? Or, god forbid, Woodkid?

I didnt realise Polyphonic Spree were still going, they would be decent as the sun sets on a nice hot day (fingers crossed!). Are they up to around 400 members now or have they in fact reduced in size?

I didnt realise Polyphonic Spree were still going, they would be decent as the sun sets on a nice hot day (fingers crossed!). Are they up to around 400 members now or have they in fact reduced in size?

I think they were actually still touring a month or two ago, same as ever. They released an album last year, too. Since they're coming to the end of their current touring spree (sorry) I think they're unlikely, but I'd love to see them in the exact spot you described.

I'd say MBV are more popular than JAMC, both good shouts for a Park headliner though. Haven't seen either since their reformation, would like to see Slowdive up there too

Yes to all three, that'd be absolute class. Still think JAMC are more other stage especially if playing psychocandy in it's entirety although maybe they'd sacrifice a bigger stage for being higher up the bill/at night on the park.

Either way get 'em down there!

I think they were actually still touring a month or two ago, same as ever. They released an album last year, too. Since they're coming to the end of their current touring spree (sorry) I think they're unlikely, but I'd love to see them in the exact spot you described.

Shame if they are out the running but you never know. Im not excusing that pun by the way... shocking! : D

Is there bad blood between Glasto and Los Campesinos!? Kinda thought they would've played some time in the last few years. Would love to see them somewhere, one of my favourite bands - Park seems pretty ideal.

I don't know - always found it weird that they never play. But then, they don't do loads of festivals anyway. They'd be great on the Park, and could probably nab a sub spot. Either that or 3rd or 4th JP.

As mentioned I also reckon Caribou will be one of the park headliners

Definitely seems like the stage with the biggest pool of potential headliners to go for too. So excited and it's October

good shout, caribou are always great live (or even when he's just djing as daphni).

will temper that by saying the new album, is pretty dull though (sadly)