Noel Gallagher

Mud Dweller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember watching an interview with him at Glastonbury 2004 and he mentioned that Michael & Emily got them to play that year as they'd been "very forth-coming" on supplying them with complimentaries in the previous years.

He's been on site for the last two years...

I doubt he will want to sign up to any exclusivity deals, Noel usually prefers to tour really heavily after releasing an album so will probably want to get in as many dates as possible next year. Along with the fact he didn't play last time he was touring I reckon he is a certainty to appear somewhere on the line up.

He will probably end up subbing somebody on the pyramid but as I've said before I would not be that surprised if he ended up headlining. If Mumford & Sons could do it after 2 albums Noel Gallagher certainly could.

Nah, he's far more suited to stand up these days. The guy's a natural.

He has come up with my favourite quote to describe impotent rage. This is Noel on 'our kid'

He’s the angriest man you’ll ever meet. He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

I love that line!

EDIT: Here's some more

Edited by stuartbert two hats