Pink Floyd?

Woffy

• 2 months later...

I am surprised, considering he sold all his guitars, I thought he had retired.

that said, I have little interest in a new Gilmour album, not really listened to his last one. But I’d be all over a supporting tour. I’ve seen Waters and Mason live, so this would get me over 50% of seeing Floyd in the flesh.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 5:34 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

IMG_0718.jpeg.a3ebd22908378ab7bbfb32dc05258f9a.jpeg

In my mid teens I used to (alongside friends) attach a marigold glove to a cold water tap (ie mains supply) and blow the glove up until it rather resembled a cow's udder. Once this was achieved the task was to get it (all hands on board) to the middle of the road outside, and see passing motorists various reactions. My personal favourite was to see a small car pull up just before 'the udder', the passenger door open, a person poke their finger into 'the udder', rapidly get back into the car, before it screeched off, swerving 'the udder' on its way. Yeah, that was the best one. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MrZigster said:

I was also convinced he had really retired (and not just from touring).

Do musicians ever really retire?

He has been working on this album for several years. He also was in the studio of Mark Knopfler to work on some songs for charity. The teenage cancer trust.