Videos to show first timers

InvalidUsername

4 hours ago, tumbles said:

Still think thats a waste - someone else who got them may have put them to better use. 

w*nkpuffins the pair of them. 

Totally agree - it was obvious watching the vlog that they wouldn't have put the effort required into actually going through the ticket buying process.    I mean, they enjoyed it in their own way to an extent but to leave on the Saturday night beggers belief!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Still don't understand why EE gave those pair of fucktards the tickets in the first place?

Surely if EE wanted to sponsor someone to go and film themselves someone like Barbster and his girlfriend would do it better and be there for the entire time?

Edited by gooner1990

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Does anyone know where the blog is of that couple who arrived on Fri and left on Sat night cos the guy had football Sunday? They stayed in some weird wooden accommodation which I have not once seen in 6 Glasto's.

From memory, it looked like they stayed in one of the Podpads at Worthy View

Edited by The Red Telephone

5 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

From memory, it looked like they stayed in one of the Podpads at Worthy View

Ahh ok, do they still exist? I'm trying to show my brother the different accommodation choices but couldn't see a thing about them on the website. Personally I thought they looked terrible but it was his first GF this year and he wasn't a massive fan of the sun/camping so is considering a campervan or something else.

17 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Ahh ok, do they still exist? I'm trying to show my brother the different accommodation choices but couldn't see a thing about them on the website. Personally I thought they looked terrible but it was his first GF this year and he wasn't a massive fan of the sun/camping so is considering a campervan or something else.

As far as I’m aware yes, but the one time I stopped in WV there looked to be only about 10 of them! They were just through the entrance gates.

There are 7 in our group, I’m attending with 6 first timers (one of which being my fiancé). The night before T-Day we had a couple of our group over and I forced them to watch the Julian Temple film to try and boost their enthusiasm going in to the Sunday morning..... worked a treat, all of our group were successful. 

3 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

Does anyone know where the blog is of that couple who arrived on Fri and left on Sat night cos the guy had football Sunday? They stayed in some weird wooden accommodation which I have not once seen in 6 Glasto's.

I was looking for this and noticed that someone had posted a link to it earlier in the thread but the video appears to have been taken down :(