Videos to show first timers

InvalidUsername

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not as professionally done as some of the other vids on here, but these are my highlights of Glastonbury from two years ago...

Finally got around to watching it (i.e. remembering about when I get home, after reading the posts at work!)

Just fantastic, proper just captures wondering around Glastonbury! Lives up to the name for sure!

Found this video, and it's about the best I've seen at capturing the vibe of the first couple of days.

If you are an old fart like me you might be put off by the whole vlog aspect, but I stuck with it for a couple of minutes and got really in to it, he does a cracking job.

Edited by mazola
  • Upvote 3

Finally got around to watching it (i.e. remembering about when I get home, after reading the posts at work!)

Just fantastic, proper just captures wondering around Glastonbury! Lives up to the name for sure!

Thanks Tom!! So glad you enjoyed it :D

Found this video, and it's about the best I've seen at capturing the vibe of the first couple of days.

If you are an old fart like me you might be put off by the whole vlog aspect, but I stuck with it for a couple of minutes and got really in to it, he does a cracking job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic7ggHFMxrk

This is nice, enjoyed this and the second part, am too excited for my first one!!

for those first timers whose view of Glastonbury is based predominantly on TV footage of Pyramid stage rock'n'roll - this is a video that I took last year - for me Glastonbury is about so many other things, this kind of sums them all up in one

https://youtu.be/R4YtTZIqEuI

Edited by mikeydredlox

• 7 months later...