Where is everyone travelling from...

Padgey

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely Melbourne, Australia. I'm hoping to migrate over in January, and will come back for 10 days or so with a friend who didn't know anything about Glastonbury and is only coming because I've told her she'll thank me for it. Watching her take it all in could very well be my highlight.

Los Angeles.

Will arrive on the Monday and drive down from the Midlands early Wednesday morning. This year is he first time since I've been coming over from the States that I've driven and not got the coach from London. Definitely looking forward to being able to take more stuff and a slightly more comfortable journey. Long haul flight and then coach journey/Glasto/coach journey has really taken its toll over the last few years. Going to get a hotel for a few nights in Bristol afterwards to recover

From Leicestershire.

Will be leaving on Thursday by coach. Judging by last year it'll be the afternoon and I'm pretty sure we'll book into a pre-pitched tent to save time/us lugging a lot of kit across site.

8.5 month countdown :)

Leicestershire here as well, we will be driving down Tuesday though probably.